ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And you can only have the 4 switches Honda has allotted you.

Light heater horn and washer I think.

Reactions: JTW
LapZ

LapZ

Feb 27, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Thanks for the clarification and info guys. Never gave a thought to putting it where the warning lable is....was a bit concerned with the limitation of 4 switches with the oem plate.
Hope the eBay seller (dealer in Ohio I think) Doesn't give me a hard time taking it back. Noticed the listing said no returns but eBay says I can start a return tomorrow.....so we shall see.
I did the same thing you did and ordered Honda oem switch panel. I used this panel on my 700-4 and was great for everything. Now I have the 100-5 and ordered same thing but after some research I ordered a custom panel from Mystic so I can have more switches and plus I don't want to lose the storage space. So really I have an overpriced relay system haha

Reactions: Elkhunter and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!