P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
And the ability to hold a grudge. Haha. St Patrick’s day go to an Irish pub, there maybe one in St John, haha, and get a Celtic breakfast. Should be one or two . I know thee are a couple downtown here that make their own and you can get breakfast anytime and get some. Haha. Yum
Caper
A full Celtic breakfast, my wife says. Haha
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thriftyness explains it! I've heard of it and other cultures do it too, I knew Greek people that made it. Like Caper said, it's pure protein and would've been wasteful to throw out when people are starving. I'm sure we'd all eat it if we had to. Thankfully, I'm not starving! :)
LMAO. I think with the right amount of , pop, you’d try it and like it. Haha
Caper

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thriftyness explains it! I've heard of it and other cultures do it too, I knew Greek people that made it. Like Caper said, it's pure protein and would've been wasteful to throw out when people are starving. I'm sure we'd all eat it if we had to. Thankfully, I'm not starving! :)
Well trigger, if you put it like that, I always privately wondered how mom telling me that me eating my rutabaga would benefit the starving kids in China, snicker.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
If I was camp b****, it would be on the table and tell you it was sausage, like I did many friends. Haha
Caper
Dude!!!! You shouldn’t be camp b****, we went through this this morning. If you’re retired, get control.......:cool:

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Caper
rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
View media item 3289Moved back up light from roll cage to roof and installed Tusk rear window. As said by others it does reduce dust and other crap coming into cab area. It also makes it hotter, trapping the engine heat if you don't open the windshield. Next fix is to find rubber roofing to block that.

IMG 20190212 141436858

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
C4AE0DC4 C89D 41CB A6C5 4A25F2DCF2FD
View media item 3289Moved back up light from roll cage to roof and installed Tusk rear window. As said by others it does reduce dust and other crap coming into cab area. It also makes it hotter, trapping the engine heat if you don't open the windshield. Next fix is to find rubber roofing to block that.

View attachment 108681
EPDM. It works great. Thanks Trigger
Caper

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!