P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Installed utvtek mirrow , way better view with doors closed then Koplin vertical mirrors. Especially the one with blind spot mirrow. Doing upgrades for my friend the way I would do for myself with all mistakes learned on my p500 Fb76f28d47cedbc9e25a3bf7a995957b

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Installed utvtek mirrow , way better view with doors closed then Koplin vertical mirrors. Especially the one with blind spot mirrow. Doing upgrades for my friend the way I would do for myself with all mistakes learned on my p500View attachment 108829

Do you think that utvtek is better than Seizmik???

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Installed utvtek mirrow , way better view with doors closed then Koplin vertical mirrors. Especially the one with blind spot mirrow. Doing upgrades for my friend the way I would do for myself with all mistakes learned on my p500View attachment 108829

Montana, cool. I look at The Chief mountain in Montana when I’m at my buddies ranch in southern Alberta. Big flat spot on top. Montana is 12 miles away from his place. And nice pictures of your family playing. And the light looks good too. Lots of snow. I know southern Alberta has been very cold lately, probably the same there. Stay warm.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Montana, cool. I look at The Chief mountain in Montana when I’m at my buddies ranch in southern Alberta. Big flat spot on top. Montana is 12 miles away from his place. And nice pictures of your family playing. And the light looks good too. Lots of snow. I know southern Alberta has been very cold lately, probably the same there. Stay warm.
Caper
Oh and nice garage.
Caper

Reactions: Dp5hunter
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Caper

Interesting that in town its like minus 10 Celsius, but 40 miles east Monarch/Showdown are 0C. We are going to ski tomorrow then.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
No, but I've seen reviews on Gerasim Sherp channel. They compared Sherp vs BigBo. Now also they sell Sherp kits for half price from a dealer.

Sooo cool. Does it float. Tires like that it should. Air conditioner would be nice. Haha. Thanks soirus.
Caper

advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have always liked this thread I am tempted to start one in the 700 section it gets quiet there sometimes . It's nice to see some day to day stuff

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Caper
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have ready got her trained up in a few years I can just dictate my thoughts and she can post and give likes for me.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Caper
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Put the new lights on. Had to make a bracket for the front one to bolt up. The one on the roof was involved, when I took the old one off it kind of left the green graphic boogered up. Didn't like it so had to strip off the old and cut new ones, which meant disconnecting both speakers I just mounted. Oh well, they're on and I just need to wire them up.
These Rough Country's are pretty cool, they are the black series so the bezels inside aren't chrome. Makes them look better during the day if you don't have the covers on.

RC Covers RC Installed

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Put the new lights on. Had to make a bracket for the front one to bolt up. The one on the roof was involved, when I took the old one off it kind of left the green graphic boogered up. Didn't like it so had to strip off the old and cut new ones, which meant disconnecting both speakers I just mounted. Oh well, they're on and I just need to wire them up.
These Rough Country's are pretty cool, they are the black series so the bezels inside aren't chrome. Makes them look better during the day if you don't have the covers on.

View attachment 109067 View attachment 109068
Just thinking Trigger, when you do a job like that , it’s amazing how many tools and other things you take out . And when your done, you look at it all, and think, where the heck did all that come from. Then you have to put it all away again. Haha.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!