P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I listened to it on satellite radio because I was on the road, the last 50 laps was crazy, twice I thought Jimmy was out, but he finished in the top ten!!! I’ll take that start for the season. :cool:
He got smoked coming into the pits. Somebody come from behind tooo fast and hit three or four cars. He was right there before he got hit. Lots of big crashes at top speed. Toyota the top three. Lugano was there but couldn’t get past. Haha too bad. It got really good the last 20 laps. The guy that caused the big crash, bumped one too many times. Good race. Are you going on the road again today.
Caper

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I haven’t been running p5 lately but I did get this bad boy back up and running for dad. I told him he may not get it back.

0C4A9CB1 8B56 4437 A61A 40E9D1BAF7A9

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
View media item 3289Moved back up light from roll cage to roof and installed Tusk rear window. As said by others it does reduce dust and other crap coming into cab area. It also makes it hotter, trapping the engine heat if you don't open the windshield. Next fix is to find rubber roofing to block that.

View attachment 108681
It works great. Plus helps on the noise.
Caper

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Plus Osk island is almost on. Haha
Caper
@Caper curse of oak island comes on Tuesday night down here......lol.... funny yesterday I saw you were from Halifax and I almost asked you if you watch that show..... they are always talking about Halifax.... I like that show but my girlfriend hates it but she is still a bobbie dazzler.... a real top pocket find....hahahahaha

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
@Caper curse of oak island comes on Tuesday night down here......lol.... funny yesterday I saw you were from Halifax and I almost asked you if you watch that show..... they are always talking about Halifax.... I like that show but my girlfriend hates it but she is still a bobbie dazzler.... a real top pocket find....hahahahaha
That’s funny. And it’s one of my favourite shows. Hard to believe things, here, can be that old. We always thought it was Blackbeard’s treasure. They are spending a treasure to find it. Haha
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
He got smoked coming into the pits.
Oh I know, I was on the road listening on Sirius/XM, but my brother in Denver was watching and giving the play by play because you miss a lot on the radio. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Caper
C

Chooglin

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!