P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
It is pretty, and it just started snowing again. This moisture is sorely needed in this country, so I’m not complaining, just pointing out that I can’t do any trail riding. There’s 1-2’ of snow in the mountains and my P1K bogged down and stopped, even in 4 lock and low range in 10-12”. Presumably the stock BH 2.0’s aren’t suited to the snow.
Tracks. Y
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah that’s what it’s like in Cape Breton all winter. I could probably drive on the groomed trails but the snowmobile guys don’t like that. And if you drive off the trail, accidentally, you would get out in spring. Is that 12. Haha
Caper
Indeed if I lived in that northern tier tracks would be on my list. But wholly unnecessary here.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Caper
P

PBishop

Jun 23, 2018
Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah that’s what it’s like in Cape Breton all winter. I could probably drive on the groomed trails but the snowmobile guys don’t like that. And if you drive off the trail, accidentally, you would get out in spring. Is that 12. Haha
Caper
I went out in the Annapolis Valley on the rail bed on Sunday and there is just ice and gravel, not enough for the snowmobiles, but it is cold. It was nice to get out though.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I went out in the Annapolis Valley on the rail bed on Sunday and there is just ice and gravel, not enough for the snowmobiles, but it is cold. It was nice to get out though.
Cool. Another person from NS. I want to go down there this spring. There is one that goes down the 103 . It makes a nice drive. It’s too damn cold. Snow Thursday. Great. Are you from the valley. It’s good to hear from you. And welcome. MOST of the guys are great. Haha. Kidding. All good. Anything you want to know about or how to do something, just ask on here.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I like mine too. When I got it there was a red also. I just couldn't bring myself to get the red one. I thought people would think me weird riding around in a red one. Besides, everyone knows the poo green is the fastest of them all. LMAF.
That was funny. Haha. Honda red.
Caper

Reactions: rtn001
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
You must be talking about 2017 poo green.
I actually used to like that color in pics. Then I saw it in person...and it just looks like...s***. Bahawa!
HEY, I like my Poo Green color!!! It's better than red.
I think yours is just olive drab, right? 2 different colors.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I actually used to like that color in pics. Then I saw it in person...and it just looks like...s***. Bahawa!

I think yours is just olive drab, right? 2 different colors.
OD Green

P

PBishop

Jun 23, 2018
Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Cool. Another person from NS. I want to go down there this spring. There is one that goes down the 103 . It makes a nice drive. It’s too damn cold. Snow Thursday. Great. Are you from the valley. It’s good to hear from you. And welcome. MOST of the guys are great. Haha. Kidding. All good. Anything you want to know about or how to do something, just ask on here.
Caper
I do live in the valley and have done part of the Rum runner trail running along the 103 last summer. It is great because you have great views of the south shore.
I was on the old DAR rail bed that runs from just outside Kentville and runs to Annapolis Royal. This is 6 hr round trip. We just went as far as Kingston on Sunday. This trail also gives you several points where you can access the South Mountain trails and even end up on the south shore but you would need more than a day for this. As you probably know, we have tons of lakes down here and it is a great way to see some nature and even stop and have a little fishing.
I brought my P500 new last year and put 1200 km on it last summer.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Checked out the back yard during flooding today. High water vs normal pics at same place.

AA2E6495 CE36 4216 9D8A 74993B0410B2 F13912B1 1EBC 4909 B16B DB33EC7B3826

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
19C029BA CAC4 4A08 A7B2 5ED0EF254E27
I do live in the valley and have done part of the Rum runner trail running along the 103 last summer. It is great because you have great views of the south shore.
I was on the old DAR rail bed that runs from just outside Kentville and runs to Annapolis Royal. This is 6 hr round trip. We just went as far as Kingston on Sunday. This trail also gives you several points where you can access the South Mountain trails and even end up on the south shore but you would need more than a day for this. As you probably know, we have tons of lakes down here and it is a great way to see some nature and even stop and have a little fishing.
I brought my P500 new last year and put 1200 km on it last summer.
Nice. It would be great to find other places besides Cape Beaton. 300 klms to the camp, that would be around 180 miles for the boys in the south, is a long drive. I have friends in the valley but none have bikes. You should post some pictures. I’m sure the guys would love it. I’ve had mine since 14’ . Probably don’t have as many klms as you. Haha. I went on a trip around Cape Breton. Just under 300 klms. I put two gas can holders on the back, so no problem to get over 300 klms or 200 miles. Up there in the highlands, there is no gas. Haha. Now I’ll have to look up the trails and how I get on.
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!