P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
No way I will sell my 15 p500 baby. This one I bought for a good friend of mine who recently moved out of town and lives country life ,snow drifts, dirt roads and etc. :)

He just mechanically and electrically challenged. So I work on his sxs litterrally for food.

He is Asian and supplies me with sea weed, funny looking cookies and sushi and Korean food every time I come to his place. My wife is jealous now. I feel tension every time I go to his shop :). I just like to upgrade his sxs and try things I wish I would do with mine sxs.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Playing with other people’s money. Doesn’t get better than that . Haha
Caper

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Playing with other people’s money. Doesn’t get better than that . Haha
Caper
Yeah, he asked me to spend so he can save on sxs price and accessories, I try to use forum discount on every big order we place.
He puzzled me with one question yesterday, I bought rear bumper, he said why I need bumper, hard bumper, I want soft bumper :). Well,next time I will ask him.

Today he is going to buy zero turn mower JD with 100h, half price. He opted not to let me DIY pull behind mower using three predator engines but to buy a factory made.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, he asked me to spend so he can save on sxs price and accessories, I try to use forum discount on every big order we place.
He puzzled me with one question yesterday, I bought rear bumper, he said why I need bumper, hard bumper, I want soft bumper :). Well,next time I will ask him.

Today he is going to buy zero turn mower JD with 100h, half price. He opted not to let me DIY pull behind mower using three predator engines but to buy a factory made.

Haha, that’s funny. Your a good friend.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
DC03A5CD 8456 4EDA A30D F1E70CF53A93
Haha, that’s funny. Your a good friend.
Caper
Finished moving the contactor. A little help from Chooglin. Haha. Thanks. Had three needed four ends. Of course. Found the fourth. All done. I’ll wait to cut the hole for the box.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Used Rambo for 5 hours straight yesterday to pull kids/adults on the sled, and shuttle sledders up/down the hill.

View attachment 110098
I saw A Z got three feet in places. The kids , and adults, must have had a ball. We used to do skies, and when snowboards first came out, behind the FJ40. Good until you hit a spot that drifted off. Haha . Great fun in the snow.
Caper

advertisement
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I saw A Z got three feet in places. The kids , and adults, must have had a ball. We used to do skies, and when snowboards first came out, behind the FJ40. Good until you hit a spot that drifted off. Haha . Great fun in the snow.
Caper
Yes, it was fun for all.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Caper
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Towed a Rzr 1000 out of the snow today. About 25 kms. Traction was minimal and the thing weighed 1,350 lbs so we all hooked up in a daisy chain. Up-hills were toughest. The Youtube video follows for your amusement. The action starts 30 seconds in...

Nice train lol.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!