P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Note to self: you can't have enough tow gear, straps, ropes etc. A spare Popo belt would have been handy...
Seems like PoPo belts can’t handle bigger machines/drivers, no belt problems with my 20 yr. old atvs and 1 yr ACE (so far). LOL.

T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
My P500 in the Ozarks this morning
SANY1694
SANY1706

The rest of our riding group at an old house site in the mountains. Over 100 year old home site

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Towed a Rzr 1000 out of the snow today. About 25 kms. Traction was minimal and the thing weighed 1,350 lbs so we all hooked up in a daisy chain. Up-hills were toughest. The Youtube video follows for your amusement. The action starts 30 seconds in...

Awesome video. I had to use my Pioneer 500 TWICE this weekend to pull out stuck vehicles. Both times it did the job. One was a stuck for Expedition. Another was a GMC 1500 pickup.

advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Cool Kevin, a little heavy duty no??? :cool::D
It’s a great job. Did I sign my name ? Haha. Doesn’t matter. I’m not sure if I’ll start today or tomorrow. I just need to find my white paint marker. It will be great for keys, phone and registration and insurance papers. Honda should have made it from factory. I have the one under the seat but it gets mud in it. Wahooo.
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!