P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I tried uploading a video the other day and it said the file was too big. Does anyone know if there's a time limit or something? I was just recording with my cell phone, nothing fancy. Any help would be appreciated.

You have to upload it to youtube. Easy to do, create YT account using a bs gmail account, just remember to write down the name and password. ;)

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I tried uploading a video the other day and it said the file was too big. Does anyone know if there's a time limit or something? I was just recording with my cell phone, nothing fancy. Any help would be appreciated.
I can’t download any video from my phone but can from my go-pro. Not sure why, but I’m sure someone on here does. :)
Caper

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I can’t download any video from my phone but can from my go-pro. Not sure why, but I’m sure someone on here does. :)
Caper
See. Haha. That Trigger. Oh, and thanks for the s p info. Nobody at the show, I went to an aftermarket place close, can’t get anything. That’s crazy. I’ll have to call the company Monday. Thanks again Trigger. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
See. Haha. That Trigger. Oh, and thanks for the s p info. Nobody at the show, I went to an aftermarket place close, can’t get anything. That’s crazy. I’ll have to call the company Monday. Thanks again Trigger. :)
Caper
And a girl that works at the store just bought a 500. She just signed up last night for the site. Catherine. Keep an eye out for her. :)
Caper

C

Chooglin

? Do I need spacers if I have 26x9x12 front and 26x11x12 rear with 5/2 offset wheels
It would definitely help with stability. If you feel comfortable without them , I guess there is really no "NEED" for them. For the money , it's well worth the extra stability IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
? Do I need spacers if I have 26x9x12 front and 26x11x12 rear with 5/2 offset wheels
27s with same widths and rims, feels fine to me with no spacers as a conservative riding style. Throws enought mud up the sides so got Mudbusters, spacers would go pass them.

Last edited:
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
75ED7040 F3A5 4457 B154 6F12A26D6D99
EB4D4004 9E5F 4EF6 8878 80D4DB414A4C
3E52D2B5 AD09 4EA2 A372 CBBE21C2AF56
I went to the show today. No Talon. I did see the biggest Wolverine I’ve ever seen. 34” tires. It looks like it could follow a tree farmer around. Crazy height. There was also a Sherp. No YXZ. Show didn’t have a lot. Thought I’d post a couple pictures. :)
Caper

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Yeah, maybe I'll try to do that, if I can figure out how to. I'm not very tech savvy at all. I've been watching this fourm for a long time without posting much of anything because I was afraid I would screw something up or just looks like an idiot. But then I got to thinking, how much I appreciate all the people on this fourm taking the time to share there pictures, builds and ideas. Eventually I got brave enough to share a little of my thoughts and ideas, hoping someone else would find it useful or interesting. I guess I should have known everyone would be so nice. This fourm really does have a lot of cool people on it!
You fit in well here! You’ve brought something new and that’s always great to see!

Open the menu
Scroll down to garage and select it
Under garage click new
Start entering your info;)

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Went for a ride today finally!!! Tested the new radio - loving it!

Crazy tho, stopped in the woods and shut the 500 off to hang out and have a beer. Buggy wouldn’t start. No click, nothing. Managed to get it pop started after a buddy towed me out. Will start a new thread to talk about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Crazy tho, stopped in the woods and shut the 500 off to hang out and have a beer. Buggy wouldn’t start. No click, nothing. Managed to get it pop started after a buddy towed me out. Will start a new thread to talk about that!

Knows you were trying to sell it and it's pissed! :D

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
A27A74F5 FED0 4A10 ABF2 EEA3CAD651EE

I bought one of these just for that reason. It will, supposed to start 20 cars, I’ve never needed it. But I’m a long walk out of it doesn’t start in Cape Breton. You are lucky to see anybody. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 113612
I bought one of these just for that reason. It will, supposed to start 20 cars, I’ve never needed it. But I’m a long walk out of it doesn’t start in Cape Breton. You are lucky to see anybody. :)
Caper
My brother has a stereo in his RZR, with duel batteries, and he said the stereo will drain the battery the stereo is on in no time if the bike is not going.
Caper

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
My brother has a stereo in his RZR, with duel batteries, and he said the stereo will drain the battery the stereo is on in no time if the bike is not going.
Caper

I have a similar product. But the battery wasn’t the problem. One of my buddies had jumper cables. They didn’t do any good. There was something else wrong. Don’t know what it was tho. Once I got home the thing would start no problem. I believe trigger and chooglin. It was just pissed!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I have a similar product. But the battery wasn’t the problem. One of my buddies had jumper cables. They didn’t do any good. There was something else wrong. Don’t know what it was tho. Once I got home the thing would start no problem. I believe trigger and chooglin. It was just pissed!

Haha, that’s crazy. A loose wire to the battery ? My brother is the electrician. I don’t know what the heck could be wrong. But then again, Chooglin and Trigger aren’t usually wrong :)
Caper

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!