P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks buddy! Trying to do a couple of things I haven’t seen yet just to set it off a little from all the others! Still need Shocks, skids, Snorkle, speaker upgrade, another amp, and on and on and on;)
Haha. Yup, it doesn’t stop. But you guys have a lot more accessories in the states, than we can get up here.
Haha, what happened to free trade. :) Free trade for companies not people. :)
I’m trying too. I’ll put a couple things on this year. I think a locker is going to happen, sooner than later. :)
Caper

Reactions: rtn001 and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Haha. Yup, it doesn’t stop. But you guys have a lot more accessories in the states, than we can get up here.
Haha, what happened to free trade. :) Free trade for companies not people. :)
I’m trying too. I’ll put a couple things on this year. I think a locker is going to happen, sooner than later. :)
Caper
Have the locker installed, it made a huge difference in the snow. I want to see it climb now that much of the snow has melted.:)

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Have the locker installed, it made a huge difference in the snow. I want to see it climb now that much of the snow has melted.:)
Did you get ps too. Did you install the locker yourself.
Haha, we’re going to get 6to 8” tomorrow afternoon and night. 15 to 20 cm . Just friggen great. The snow is almost gone here too. That just sucks. :)
Haha, not sure what first. The locker then skid, or vici versi. Haha.
Too many decisions. :)
Caper

Reactions: rtn001 and Eltobgi
lwhite571

lwhite571

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2016
Central, IN
Ownership

1. 500
I finally got a good day to put on a light bar
20190407 173408
20190406 210634

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Did you get ps too. Did you install the locker yourself.
Haha, we’re going to get 6to 8” tomorrow afternoon and night. 15 to 20 cm . Just friggen great. The snow is almost gone here too. That just sucks. :)
Haha, not sure what first. The locker then skid, or vici versi. Haha.
Too many decisions. :)
Caper
Yes I installed the PS and Locker. I do all of my own work. It’s half the fun and you know it’s done right. We had a chance for a storm this week as well but it has moved to the south:)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Here is a hint of what I did today....

View attachment 121261

Great to meet you and your daughters Todd! Thought that was kind of a long drive to make to save $20 but guess it made it worth it when you bought the led's too? Funny that the girls were willing to take that long of a trip to look at the machine and stuff, you must be raising them right. Thanks for the stickers too, the sniper one went on the back of the trailer before I left. ;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I finally got a good day to put on a light bar
View attachment 121274 View attachment 121275

Looks good man, glad you got that wiring figured out. Just an FYI, those bolts that go into the side of the light like to work their way out. Had my light bar hanging by one out on the trail and I know it happened to @jak9922 too. He came up with a fix that I incorporated too and haven't had a problem with it since. If you install a piece of threaded rod between the brackets it stays put. Did the same thing to the curved one I just put on too. ;)

Rod

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Great to meet you and your daughters Todd! Thought that was kind of a long drive to make to save $20 but guess it made it worth it when you bought the led's too? Funny that the girls were willing to take that long of a trip to look at the machine and stuff, you must be raising them right. Thanks for the stickers too, the sniper one went on the back of the trailer before I left. ;)

It was great meeting you and your wife too Trigger! It was a good trip up there with the girls and they really liked Old Iron Sides!!

The Trigger Shield installed very easy. It cuts the noise down tremendously!! I cannot comment on the heat aspect as it still is not "hot" here yet. But the noise reduction is worth the price of admission for sure!!

Hope you and your wife had a good ride yesterday afternoon!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yes I installed the PS and Locker. I do all of my own work. It’s half the fun and you know it’s done right. We had a chance for a storm this week as well but it has moved to the south:)
Thanks. I can probably do the ps but not the locker. I have two brothers that are mechanic’s, but they are so busy, I’d be waiting. :)
Caper

Reactions: rtn001
advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It was great meeting you and your wife too Trigger! It was a good trip up there with the girls and they really liked Old Iron Sides!!

The Trigger Shield installed very easy. It cuts the noise down tremendously!! I cannot comment on the heat aspect as it still is not "hot" here yet. But the noise reduction is worth the price of admission for sure!!

Hope you and your wife had a good ride yesterday afternoon!
Very cool...:cool:

Reactions: Caper and trigger
RoadGator916

RoadGator916

Jan 23, 2019
MinneSNOWta
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Well I got the Moose 2" Receiver mounted on as well as my KFI winch mount. Had a little hiccup with mounting my Superwinch 45 when one of the bolts stripped out. I will have the new parts today and get it mounted and wired. Also added the new windshield wiper. Covers both the driver and passenger pretty well!! And I got my rear seat put together but it isn't installed yet just sitting on the rack. I'm gonna have a friend weld some mounting brackets and a foot platform support bracket (it isn't centered in the picture and I'm waiting for the seat belts to arrive).

Moose 2" Receiver
1195CMP - 2" Receiver Hitch for 2015-2017 Honda Pioneer 500 UTVs | ATV Parts | MFG Supply

KFI Winch mount
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q88PAHQ/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Wiper
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B1Q6J2S/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Rear Seat
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MZGW1TM/?tag=sxsweb24-20
2 inch hitch
Winch mount
Wiper
Rear Seat for Pioneer

RoadGator916

RoadGator916

Jan 23, 2019
MinneSNOWta
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Just need to figure out what kind of Radial Road tire to buy. I have been looking at the Tusk Terrabites and a couple other actual LT all-terrain truck tires as an option. Looking at these as a possible choice for the tires....

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Forceum-M-T-08-Plus-LT27X8-50R14-Load-C-6-Ply-MT-Mud-Tire/982433922

If anyone in the Minnesota area wants a deal on the tires and wheels I have now I may be able to hook ya up. They are 26", 9" in the front and 11" in the rear on a 14" wheel. tire with less then 100 miles on them!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
C8A4EA5B 43C5 4E81 9B3A 095F32D26D0C
The P5 is still in the shop getting a make-over. I'm relegated to the ATV. Had a good ride yesterday...

Good video. Would have been better with a Pioneer 500. :)
We aren’t allowed to drive through streams. We need bridges. Or big fines. We built this one a few years ago. Hopefully it still there this year. :)
Caper

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 121397
We aren’t allowed to drive through streams. We need bridges. Or big fines. We built this one a few years ago. Hopefully it still there this year. :)
Caper
Yah. As long as we don't alter the stream or deposit waste we can traverse streams. With our terrain the bridges would be long and high. Our land access agreement precludes us from making bridges here.

Last edited:
C

Chooglin

Well I got the Moose 2" Receiver mounted on as well as my KFI winch mount. Had a little hiccup with mounting my Superwinch 45 when one of the bolts stripped out. I will have the new parts today and get it mounted and wired. Also added the new windshield wiper. Covers both the driver and passenger pretty well!! And I got my rear seat put together but it isn't installed yet just sitting on the rack. I'm gonna have a friend weld some mounting brackets and a foot platform support bracket (it isn't centered in the picture and I'm waiting for the seat belts to arrive).

Moose 2" Receiver
1195CMP - 2" Receiver Hitch for 2015-2017 Honda Pioneer 500 UTVs | ATV Parts | MFG Supply

KFI Winch mount
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q88PAHQ/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Wiper
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B1Q6J2S/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Rear Seat
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MZGW1TM/?tag=sxsweb24-20View attachment 121376 View attachment 121377 View attachment 121378 View attachment 121380
Somebody has been busy!

ShotgunClay

ShotgunClay

Mar 13, 2018
Founders Ranch New Mexico
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 121397
Caper

What's a stream? Haven't seen running water on the ranch other than after a torrential thunderstorm. :D

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!