P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hi Remi. If it was a liiittttlle closer.
Have you been hibernating. :)
Bears got it good. Get fat , then sleep all the crappy weather away and wake up skinny.:D
Caper
Hahaha no. Just been busy with usual honey do’s and getting my toyhauler ready for the takeover

P

PBishop

Jun 23, 2018
Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That would be great. Haha. My wife has one more year for 35 years teaching. Then , that’s it. :) Then we’ll be able to do the trail in the fall during the week. She will miss the kids. Even the bad ones. :)
When we figure we will go, I’ll give you a shout to see what your up to.
I’ll have to figure where the eating spots are.
Have a great week PB.
Thanks again
Caper
I am just sitting on the fence as far as retirement goes. I have been working at the same place for 36 years. I have change positions several times and now have a maintenance job and I enjoy doing it. I'm only 55 so it makes it difficult to decide. I want to do all these trails around here and maybe Newfoundland but I am concerned that I'll have 10 k on my machine before it is 5 years old.haha

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I am lucky enough to have proto type serial # 2 of the @ALM76 bumper. We found a Rustoleum paint that is very close to the Honda Green. It looks great and fits like a Chooglin glove box. He did an awesome job with design and fabrication. I added some small LED lights and tow hooks. Need to get some mud on it to cover up my bad paint job and over spray. We will be at the take over if you want a closer look.
Thanks again View attachment 121636 View attachment 121637 to @ALM76 for all of his hard work.

That thing is sweet!!!

Reactions: Mudslyder and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I am just sitting on the fence as far as retirement goes. I have been working at the same place for 36 years. I have change positions several times and now have a maintenance job and I enjoy doing it. I'm only 55 so it makes it difficult to decide. I want to do all these trails around here and maybe Newfoundland but I am concerned that I'll have 10 k on my machine before it is 5 years old.haha
You have a good job. I’d probably be still working too. :)
I’m turning 60 in May. Still feel like I’m 25 some days, others, I feel 80. :D
I would love to do Newfoundland. A friend is going this summer up as far as DeerLake and around. They said you could spend a week just doing that part. They are going with a group. That would be great.
It’s like anything, keep the oil changed and she’ll live a long life. :)
Any snow last night ?
Caper

Reactions: 100Acre and Mudwing
T

twodog

Jan 22, 2019
Ozark Mountains
Ownership

1. 500
No snow down here in Arkansas. Mid 80's today and tomorrow then a cool down. I mowed my yard today for the first time. Hard to believe you Nova Scotia folks are still fighting snow.
Retirement is great lots of vacation but no money to take one LOL. I retired at 59. I liked my job but had all the bureaucrats I could deal with and still have my sanity.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
No snow down here in Arkansas. Mid 80's today and tomorrow then a cool down. I mowed my yard today for the first time. Hard to believe you Nova Scotia folks are still fighting snow.
Retirement is great lots of vacation but no money to take one LOL. I retired at 59. I liked my job but had all the bureaucrats I could deal with and still have my sanity.
We’re not bad for snow, Minnesota could get 2 feet in the next day or so. It going up to 50 and rain this weekend up here. Should take care of the snow. PBishop works at Michelin. He got it made. :D
We’ve had snow in May before. Hope that’s not going to happen. Anymore. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
P

PBishop

Jun 23, 2018
Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
You have a good job. I’d probably be still working too. :)
I’m turning 60 in May. Still feel like I’m 25 some days, others, I feel 80. :D
I would love to do Newfoundland. A friend is going this summer up as far as DeerLake and around. They said you could spend a week just doing that part. They are going with a group. That would be great.
It’s like anything, keep the oil changed and she’ll live a long life. :)
Any snow last night ?
Caper
Ya about 15 cm (4 inches for our US friends). They didn't even have to plow as it melted on the roads before noon but still cancelled school.
There is a neat little site I was on earlier today, Crossing NL by ATV Home. This is going to be a trip when I retire, just not enough time, but love to do it with a group. We have a friend that is from there and would love to do it also. I have a son in New Glasgow, so I can break the trip up a little so we don't have to travel all day to get to the ferry.
By the way, my birthday is also in May.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caper
P

PBishop

Jun 23, 2018
Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We’re not bad for snow, Minnesota could get 2 feet in the next day or so. It going up to 50 and rain this weekend up here. Should take care of the snow. PBishop works at Michelin. He got it made. :D
We’ve had snow in May before. Hope that’s not going to happen. Anymore. :)
Caper
Your the first person who said I have it made for where I work. haha

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Ya about 15 cm (4 inches for our US friends), since I was corrected in Costa Rica last year by a young lady who said we are all Americans, South, Central and North. They did even have to plow as it melted on the roads before noon but still cancelled school.
There is a neat little site I was on earlier today, Crossing NL by ATV Home. This is going to be a trip when I retire, just not enough time, but love to do it with a group. We have a friend that is from there and would love to do it also. I have a son in New Glasgow, so I can break the trip up a little so we don't have to travel all day to get to the ferry.
By the way, my birthday is also in May.
Haha. Mine is the 15th. Don’t plan on doing a lot. I’ll be going to Cape Breton for the long weekend. Should be good. :)
Caper

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That's looking great man!!
Thanks! I’m liking this little machine more and more everyday! Just found a great deal on another amp so I will be running two KICKER PX class D amps supporting 5 channels! I may add a few 8” tower speakers to support mids or possibly some 6 x 9’s to round out the sound. Should be able to put her back together this weekend and take her for a ride:)

Nashby

Nashby

Feb 4, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
Just need to figure out what kind of Radial Road tire to buy. I have been looking at the Tusk Terrabites and a couple other actual LT all-terrain truck tires as an option. Looking at these as a possible choice for the tires....

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Forceum-M-T-08-Plus-LT27X8-50R14-Load-C-6-Ply-MT-Mud-Tire/982433922

If anyone in the Minnesota area wants a deal on the tires and wheels I have now I may be able to hook ya up. They are 26", 9" in the front and 11" in the rear on a 14" wheel. tire with less then 100 miles on them!

Yeah buddy!! That's looking great! I like the back seat , once it's all done let us know what you think. I say, go for the truck tires, I absolutely love mine and will never go back to ATV / UTV Tires. Everyone has their own idea of the perfect setup for the p500, it's nice to see there's someone else out there that loves hauling around a bunch of passengers. It just makes me happy involving other people.

Reactions: Mudder and Caper
Nashby

Nashby

Feb 4, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
I am lucky enough to have proto type serial # 2 of the @ALM76 bumper. We found a Rustoleum paint that is very close to the Honda Green. It looks great and fits like a Chooglin glove box. He did an awesome job with design and fabrication. I added some small LED lights and tow hooks. Need to get some mud on it to cover up my bad paint job and over spray. We will be at the take over if you want a closer look.
Thanks again View attachment 121636 View attachment 121637 to @ALM76 for all of his hard work.

That looks sweet!! I like the stuff you added to it also!

Reactions: Mudslyder and Caper
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks! I’m liking this little machine more and more everyday! Just found a great deal on another amp so I will be running two KICKER PX class D amps supporting 5 channels! I may add a few 8” tower speakers to support mids or possibly some 6 x 9’s to round out the sound. Should be able to put her back together this weekend and take her for a ride:)

Sound clip or it didn't happen! :D

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!