P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
New bumper (@Mudder inspired :))...

@trigger this was the surprise I was talking about last week :D

9D8CEF69 329B 4985 B409 B60BC2614A19

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
New bumper (@Mudder inspired :))...

@trigger this was the surprise I was talking about last week :D

View attachment 172109
Looks good! How about some pictures from the sideo_O

Also curious on whether you are running a plow on that mount without the top two bolts?

Todd627

Todd627

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Looks good! How about some pictures from the sideo_O

Also curious on whether you are running a plow on that mount without the top two bolts?
I will get some side pics today hopefully. Yes, I am going to run a plow, the plow mount is bolted at the bottom of the bumper. I haven't put the plow together yet (it's gonna be upper 50's for the next week :rolleyes:)

advertisement
Todd627

Todd627

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Lokkin' good ! Get that box from WE yet???
That mod is for the spring time.....if I can be that patient :cool:
What worries me about the WE shocks is what you said about having to relocate the lower shock mounts on the fronts due to binding. That was the first I heard of that and cooled me off from getting them for a bit. Curious if the Elka's have the same issue? And I am still baffled as to why Fox does not make shocks for the P5 o_O

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
What worries me about the WE shocks is what you said about having to relocate the lower shock mounts on the fronts due to binding. That was the first I heard of that and cooled me off from getting them for a bit. Curious if the Elka's have the same issue? And I am still baffled as to why Fox does not make shocks for the P5 o_O
I haven’t had any issues with my Stage 3’s
A6CD8FEC 966F 4626 A0C1 C577EC98B9BA

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I will get some side pics today hopefully. Yes, I am going to run a plow, the plow mount is bolted at the bottom of the bumper. I haven't put the plow together yet (it's gonna be upper 50's for the next week :rolleyes:)

Tobe is right, good eye! Maybe you knew it already, I had to go in and look at some pics of mine but you are missing the two bolts at the top of that bracket. If I remember right, those had to be drilled in?

Todd627

Todd627

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Tobe is right, good eye! Maybe you knew it already, I had to go in and look at some pics of mine but you are missing the two bolts at the top of that bracket. If I remember right, those had to be drilled in?
Well s***....I drilled the holes underneath....directions absolutely sucked ass for sure...and pics were black & white and a blur......f***!!

Todd627

Todd627

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Well s***....I drilled the holes underneath....directions absolutely sucked ass for sure...and pics were black & white and a blur......f***!!
Exactly where mine are...

View attachment 172199
I double checked the directions and it said to drill underneath (and thats where the holes in the mount were). The mount used the bolts on the side of the bumper to attach also.

This is the MotoAlliance mount for the Denali plow I bought from the HondaSxS Store. Are your mounts/plows from there or another brand?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!