P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I double checked the directions and it said to drill underneath (and thats where the holes in the mount were). The mount used the bolts on the side of the bumper to attach also.

This is the MotoAlliance mount for the Denali plow I bought from the HondaSxS Store. Are your mounts/plows from there or another brand?
KFI is the brand I purchased. Does yours have the two holes in the upper section of the mount where we have ours mounted?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
They are different!
6FFA3A88 DDFB 45B4 9881 9F48613C371A 9B2D9E60 6F3C 4027 9FBC 7C162DC8F3BF

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
What worries me about the WE shocks is what you said about having to relocate the lower shock mounts on the fronts due to binding. That was the first I heard of that and cooled me off from getting them for a bit. Curious if the Elka's have the same issue? And I am still baffled as to why Fox does not make shocks for the P5 o_O
I thought it was odd nobody else had mentioned it.I just caught it by chance.Maybe others have the slight issue and just have not noticed yet.Jason Dimmick has a video where he had a right front axle come apart on a ride,while his machine still had stock a-arms.Don't know if his cup was binding or not.Maybe Trigger could put this to rest.If he would jack up the front of his and check if the front right CV has atouch of bump-bump when he spins the wheel.It could have just been my 500,and it was not much bind at all,but I took care of it.That being said,I would fight somebody over my WE's...LoL

T

Tstover

Dec 15, 2018
Central PA
Ownership

1. 500
I thought it was odd nobody else had mentioned it.I just caught it by chance.Maybe others have the slight issue and just have not noticed yet.Jason Dimmick has a video where he had a right front axle come apart on a ride,while his machine still had stock a-arms.Don't know if his cup was binding or not.Maybe Trigger could put this to rest.If he would jack up the front of his and check if the front right CV has atouch of bump-bump when he spins the wheel.It could have just been my 500,and it was not much bind at all,but I took care of it.That being said,I would fight somebody over my WE's...LoL

I wonder why they don't supply straps with them to eliminate the issue?

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
I wonder why they don't supply straps with them to eliminate the issue?
It may not be an issue,just showed up on my 17 model.The WE's are only a little longer than stock,at least mine were.I only moved my lower mounts outward 1/2 inch to clear up the small bind.They build these shocks pretty much as they are ordered,could be that the shock bottoms on mine were not screwed on as far as others,don't know.I would not want to run straps anyway.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

I'll check it tomorrow.

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!