BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Snek

Snek

“Member” huh huh
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2021
Saint Augustine FL
Ownership

1. 500
Installed a glove box from Crossroads 3D

4816003F 873A 4A34 AAC9 DD22E940C730

Bisley

Bisley

Apr 14, 2021
West Covina, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Installed a glove box from Crossroads 3D

View attachment 282808

The waterproof metal one even better when washing the rig.

I have this same glove box from Crossroads 3D. I was washing it off a couple of weeks ago and absolutely flooded the dash with water, as in no nozzle but fully opened, forgetting it is not waterproof. I was very impressed as there was not a drip in it when I opened it. May not submersible, but it help up to thorough dowsing just fine 👍

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Took the machine for a ride out in the back country after a hard rain yesterday, muddy as hell but made for no dust. Was passing by this old hospital out there up on a hill, not very big but the only one for about a 50 mile radius. Noticed an ambulance with its lights on sitting at the bottom of the drive and someone frantically waving me over. Turns out the road was washed over by a mudslide and they couldn't get up there. Said they had a patient having a heart attack and had to get him up there fast. Two EMT's carried him out and put him in the passenger seat and then climbed onto the nerf bars, one on each side. One was holding an IV bag and the other working an air bag.
Told them it was going to be a bumpy ride and to lock their feet into the space between the bars. Had a good run at it and hammered it up that hill. It was one helluva ride, breaking traction in the rear you could feel the locker pulling from the front and chewing its way through the rutted mess. Hitting clumps of who knows what it was like a rodeo ride but we made it to the top. Emergency personnel came rushing out to get him on a gurney but when lifting him out he let out a huge burp. Turns out it was just indigestion from eating too many pot stickers and the rough ride worked it out of him.
Just glad he was okay and I was there to help. 😏
Damn it man, you have the most interesting occurrences when you’re out for a ride….

Good job……again….👏

wvupsc

wvupsc

Feb 1, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
I bought one of the sub-harnesses. Super easy to install and now I have some tie ins for other electrical items like winches and lights.
There *should be* a plug under your hood, terminated with a red cap, that is live when your ignition is on. You can get the harness that plugs into this for like $15 on Amazon and run whatever of of it (the one I got splits to four accessories)
Thanks... I ordered one of the Honda sub-harnesses yesterday. I'll give that a try. I'd prefer to have the light bar key-on only.

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
Everybody puts super important stuff in a special "Gonna put this riiiight here so I don't forget it" place, and then finds it like 3 months later, right?

Was digging out a ROPS quick-clamp for radio install, and found this...
PXL 20210711 233653506 exported 2465 1626046630331

So uh.. . yeah... looks like there are instructions, and extra mounting hardware and everything... :eek:

Snek

Snek

“Member” huh huh
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2021
Saint Augustine FL
Ownership

1. 500
Everybody puts super important stuff in a special "Gonna put this riiiight here so I don't forget it" place, and then finds it like 3 months later, right?

Was digging out a ROPS quick-clamp for radio install, and found this...
View attachment 283151

So uh.. . yeah... looks like there are instructions, and extra mounting hardware and everything... :eek:
If there’s an extra skid plate in that bag, I’ll give ya twenty bucks for it👍

S

sammon88

Jun 2, 2020
TN
Ownership

1. 500
Last week i pulled a General 1000 out of the mud at royal blue 💪 I forgot to turn my camera on until the very end but he was in deep. My Grand-Baby was in it so I had to get it out of there :)

bowhunterbill

bowhunterbill

May 31, 2019
Bozeman, MT
Put it in my garage workshop to start installing a relay now that I put a 2nd led light bar on it, and install the cab rear plastic window came from Rocky Mt ATV.

Then I got the honey-do call from my wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatorguy

gatorguy

May 15, 2015
Florida
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Spread some fertilizer last weekend with the P5. This spreader has 400lbs in it and there's another 400 lbs in the bed of the Pioneer. I was very pleased with the Elka shocks. This is the heaviest load I've carried since changing out the shocks and they still performed great! I could have used a fertilizer spreader on the back of the tractor as well but I specifically bought this pull-type spreader so I could use it with my Pioneer.

IMG 3981

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!