P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

W

wtmcminn

Aug 10, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 520
New clear back flap for rain. Gun travel ready. And finally put that bumper on. Let’s go hunting.

90B9A154 5325 4511 A2BC B0174EAF1B08 1EB51806 7EA7 4507 94CF 450D34A6ECC1 C09A21C5 EBD7 4984 8058 0705A991740B

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Got links for both mounts? Thx
Hi,

I used a company called Smallrig for two bar clamps and what they call a "Magic Arm".

The first one is the clamp/arm combo:

The second is the same clamp, (not included with the tablet mount) but has a Jobi flexible arm and a Jobi tablet holder:

Even though I used the flexible arm from Jobi, you could use pretty much any arm that had 1/4" screw on both ends.

wvupsc

wvupsc

Feb 1, 2021
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
W

wtmcminn

Aug 10, 2022
Texas
Ownership

1. 520
Looks nice! I ordered that same KFI bumper last evening... and I have that same Cabela's gun case.

Is there any drilling involved in the installation of the bumper?
nope, no drilling. pro tip I got here on this board, only put one bracket on at a time. the bed bolts are pretty tight, and you won't want to have them both off at the same time...

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
I was lucky enough to get some time to take my P520 for a ride in the forest today. As I was heading back home I began smelling something burning. It was a faint smell, nothing overpowering. Strangely, it smelled like a wood fire, nothing mechanical or electrical.

I slowed down and started looking around trying to find the source of the smell. As I slowed down I heard a slapping sound from the 520. I stopped and jumped out to examine the UTV and found a stick had wedged itself between the muffler and the heat shield and was burning on the exhaust. Mystery solved. I had gone over several fallen trees and must have picked up some debris at some point. I removed the stick and all was well.

That was my excitement for the day!

Mike

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was lucky enough to get some time to take my P520 for a ride in the forest today. As I was heading back home I began smelling something burning. It was a faint smell, nothing overpowering. Strangely, it smelled like a wood fire, nothing mechanical or electrical.

I slowed down and started looking around trying to find the source of the smell. As I slowed down I heard a slapping sound from the 520. I stopped and jumped out to examine the UTV and found a stick had wedged itself between the muffler and the heat shield and was burning on the exhaust. Mystery solved. I had gone over several fallen trees and must have picked up some debris at some point. I removed the stick and all was well.

That was my excitement for the day!

Mike
I’m glad it didn’t go full on popo on ya.

R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
On a side note, while driving my P520 (stock wheels/tires) at an indicated 40 mph, my GPS is registering 37 mph. I've read about the factory speedometer being a bit optimistic and my experience (in addition to the other examples) appears to confirm that theory.

Mike

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!