P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
am I the only one who is doing anything with a P500? The last few days no one else is posting anything. I have come to the conclusion they are either sleeping and the P5 is just parked in the shed or they are using it so many hours they have no time for posting.
🤔

Today since it was our fifty first wedding anniversary I helped my wife weed the garden. That is how we party on our anniversary. Then it started to rain so I went in the barn and mounted a box and jerry can on the back rack. So far it has a brush lopper, battery sawsall with a 12 inch pruning blade, battery air compressor, Slime, and a few tools in it. After the rain I took it back to the pond to take a few pictures.
View attachment 394215
View attachment 394216
A day late, but congratulations on the 51st.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
am I the only one who is doing anything with a P500? The last few days no one else is posting anything. I have come to the conclusion they are either sleeping and the P5 is just parked in the shed or they are using it so many hours they have no time for posting.
🤔

Today since it was our fifty first wedding anniversary I helped my wife weed the garden. That is how we party on our anniversary. Then it started to rain so I went in the barn and mounted a box and jerry can on the back rack. So far it has a brush lopper, battery sawsall with a 12 inch pruning blade, battery air compressor, Slime, and a few tools in it. After the rain I took it back to the pond to take a few pictures.
View attachment 394215
View attachment 394216
Congrats on the 51 years of marriage.

PSquare

PSquare

Supporting Member
May 9, 2023
Whitwell, TN
Ownership

1. 500
Today since it was our fifty first wedding anniversary

I helped my wife weed the garden. That is how we party on our anniversary.
HaHa that sounds like me and the misses. Congrats on your 51st. We'll be celebrating our 35th in a couple weeks ourselves. My how time flies..........

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
FL. Swamp honda's slightly used.lol Happy fourth of July everyone. Remember to strap your cooler down .
I kept looking for the "Bamboo" connection in the video. Guess I missed it. We have bamboo growing like crazy on our farm. The previous owner was an Asian guy who planted it between the crop land and the creek. It's too thick to get through in some areas, and even choking out the trees.

Anyway, my advice is "don't plant Bamboo".

IMG 1010

advertisement
DogSledder

DogSledder

Intelligent Donkey.
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2023
Syracuse, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Loaded the p500 and weekend camping gear in the trailer last night. Headed north this morning for the meet and greet ride in Michigan. Check engine light came in in the truck so stopped and checked things out. Found out it was going to go in limp mode before I got to northern MI let along get back home. Turned around, came home and scheduled the truck to go to the shop on Monday. Cut a field of hay then took Beretta and went for a ride on our woods trail. Got back to the house and my wife had trapped a possum in the chicken house so took the live trap and released it in the woods at the other side of the farm. About 15 miles on the P5 today but never got to the Michigan ride.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Loaded the p500 and weekend camping gear in the trailer last night. Headed north this morning for the meet and greet ride in Michigan. Check engine light came in in the truck so stopped and checked things out. Found out it was going to go in limp mode before I got to northern MI let along get back home. Turned around, came home and scheduled the truck to go to the shop on Monday. Cut a field of hay then took Beretta and went for a ride on our woods trail. Got back to the house and my wife had trapped a possum in the chicken house so took the live trap and released it in the woods at the other side of the farm. About 15 miles on the P5 today but never got to the Michigan ride.
Thats too bad we wont see you.
You never said why you dont trust your jeep to pull that P5?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!