BOX1

P500 What did you do to/with your Pioneer 500 today?

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
POIDH!
That's

nuts!
Yep I went off it in my white p500 to and JB did it in his p500 also
AF904A1A 8B68 4B2A A925 241041AA20F7

82C25454 DDB9 41F3 9F57 120C313852E1

5AFF81DA 2E0F 485A 8C1B D066FA55EA81

40097645 96D1 4FCA 9E2B 4E14FB757DD7

AA1A9DF2 9C36 4C06 87D6 FB4C6167BEA4

C776F158 DA92 4337 ACBC E1C26D12A7C9

Stoney

Stoney

Jan 28, 2015
Alberton, Montana
Another try at black bear. June 15 in Montana. With the doors zipped closed it was comfortable in the high 20s from engine heat under the seat.

View attachment 339134

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably a good idea to stay at elevation right now. That or turn that P500 amphibious.

Sent from my SM-T870 using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Video link…

…no way I was going to remember to grab it in the am. Lol

Nice! Yeah it doesn't look near as dug out on that left side in your video as it was this year. Lee was winched down that first ledge as it was like 3' tall. I like the angle you took trying to ride that big boulder as long as you could but knowing at some point you're going to slide off and slam that bastard. 😖

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Trailered the machine down to TN to ride with some friends that also have P5's. We had 4 machines that rode some rocky trails to get back to some caves that were supposed to be a sight to see. The wife didn't want to go as we had heard stories of Black Bears being sighted in the area but after arguing about it I just told her "what did I say" and that ended it. We made it back there and sure enough it was a beautiful spot so we decided to have lunch and shoot the sh** for a bit. About half way through chowing on my Black Forest ham and Swiss with Dijon, the guys wanted to reposition the machines for pics. Couple of us were backing our machines in when we heard a loud roar coming from the cave and something was charging toward us. Everyone was scared to death and started to run. With my machine running, I dropped my sammich and yelled for everyone to climb on. The nerf bars were full and everyone clung on for dear life as I hammered it through the rutted rocky mess. The other guy that's machine was running was so scared that he and his passenger took off up a hill that was so treacherous it would've crushed my nerf bar passengers so that wasn't an option for me. After a few minutes of a nightmare rodeo ride, I noticed that the bear had quit following so we stopped to make sure everyone was okay. There were some bumps and bruises but one of the guys was an RN and took care of those in short order. We waited it out for a little while, then crept back in to get the other machines. One thing I noticed is that the sammich I dropped was gone so that's probably all that he wanted anyway.
After getting back to civilization, got cleaned up and some smellum in our hair, we had a bbq and sat around talking about the whole ordeal. Everyone agreed that without the nerfs, some wouldn't have made it out alive. They took a few scratches so the gold is shining through but nothing that can't be touched up. In the end, no harm done, we got some great pics and a story that none of us will ever forget. 😏

Last edited:
Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
Trailered the machine down to TN to ride with some friends that also have P5's. We had 4 machines that rode some rocky trails to get back to some caves that were supposed to be a sight to see. The wife didn't want to go as we had heard stories of Black Bears being sighted in the area but after arguing about it I just told her "what did I say" and that ended it. We made it back there and sure enough it was a beautiful spot so we decided to have lunch and shoot the sh** for a bit. About half way through chowing on my Black Forest ham and Swiss with Dijon, the guys wanted to reposition the machines for pics. Couple of us were backing our machines in when we heard a loud roar coming from the cave and something was charging toward us. Everyone was scared to death and started to run. With my machine running, I dropped my sammich and yelled for everyone to climb on. The nerf bars were full and everyone clung on for dear life as I hammered it through the rutted rocky mess. The other guy that's machine was running was so scared that he and his passenger took off off up a hill that was so treacherous it would've crushed my nerf bar passengers so that wasn't an option for me. After a few minutes of a nightmare rodeo ride, I noticed that the bear had quit following so we stopped to make sure everyone was okay. There were some bumps and bruises but one of the guys was an RN and took care of those in short order. We waited it out for a little while, then crept back in to get the other machines. One thing I noticed is that the sammich I dropped was gone so that's probably all that he wanted anyway.
After getting back to civilization, got cleaned up and some smellum in our hair, we had a bbq and sat around talking about the whole ordeal. Everyone agreed that without the nerfs, some wouldn't have made it out alive. They took a few scratches so the gold is shining through but nothing that can't be touched up. In the end, no harm done, we got some great pics and a story that none of us will ever forget. 😏
I believed it all except the "what did I say and that ended it" part. 😀

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!