P500 What did you "Nickname" your P5?

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Not big on naming things usually. Thought about it with the P500...but this usually is something that reflects the personality of the machine, and i don't have true feel for that yet.

It's yellow, so i thought about things that are yellow...
Banannas
Piss
Big Bird
Sunflowers
Bowe Bergdahl

In the end, i think "Short bus" if anything...
How about ole' yeller?

SXSHP500CO

SXSHP500CO

Pounding - Beaver
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2017
Northglenn Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Not big on naming things usually. Thought about it with the P500...but this usually is something that reflects the personality of the machine, and i don't have true feel for that yet.

It's yellow, so i thought about things that are yellow...
Banannas
Piss
Big Bird
Sunflowers
Bowe Bergdahl

In the end, i think "Short bus" if anything...
Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: DG Rider
Sparkyknowsbest

Sparkyknowsbest

Apr 20, 2016
Henderson NV
Mine is called “Sadie” the Mercedes....

C5B0FD0B 5673 42A9 AE5A 68CC2BF1AAF5

DeeDee

DeeDee

Mar 7, 2018
PA
Ownership

1. 500
Started out with 'the Honda' then it changed to 'Watson' but I kept forgetting what I named (don't usually name things except pets! ) so I recently changed it to 'Bryson' ...The Byson front bumper, helps me remember what I named it! Or, the Honda works or maybe Byson...hmmm, why didn't I just go with that?? Oh, mud$lut was another option!

Now I'm dreaming about near 80 temps Saturday & riding!! Hope everyone gets to enjoy their P5 soon!

20180324 132747

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Started out with 'the Honda' then it changed to 'Watson' but I kept forgetting what I named (don't usually name things except pets! ) so I recently changed it to 'Bryson' ...The Byson front bumper, helps me remember what I named it! Or, the Honda works or maybe Byson...hmmm, why didn't I just go with that?? Oh, mud$lut was another option!

Now I'm dreaming about near 80 temps Saturday & riding!! Hope everyone gets to enjoy their P5 soon!

View attachment 71726
wish i would have thought of mud slut.... i like that...hahaha

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I could change the name to Heffalump......

Reactions: SXSHP500CO

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!