Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The P5 is like a hunting dog, a little buddy you spend time with in the deep sh**. He loves to hunt and will be loyal to the end. Just keep him clean and fed, get his shots regular and throw him a bone once in a while.
Little dude's gotta have a name...;)

Hood

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
I told my wife I'm calling our little buggy ERV, she said "why", I said "what, to sexy" she laughed, I told her to think about it, E.R.V. it's our Earth Rover Vehicle.
True to form she said "Oh that's stupid" I told her to get used to it because that's what I'm calling it.

It wanted to call it "the money pit" but there might be copyrights or something on that.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even though mine already has a name_ The Sanguine Scarab, I was thinking if mine ever went through mechanical mitosis and had offspring that I was thinking about names like;
Rut Rider
Stump Humper,
Stump Bumper,
Stump Thumper.
The Little P5 that could.
Green Machine
Wombat the 4 wheeled wandering wanderer of wonder..
Trail seeker
Rock Rider
Othniel
Tiny Tank
Quad Climber
s***ina Usnavi
Udvaar...

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Priscilla the Pompously Perilous Pioneer Plunderer of Pain.
Slight Batman return....

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!