P500 What should you pay ?

H

HKJIII

Aug 7, 2015
What type of deals are you familiar with for a 2015 and/or 2016 p500? Any feedback on out the door pricing would be appreciated..
Thanks

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What type of deals are you familiar with for a 2015 and/or 2016 p500? Any feedback on out the door pricing would be appreciated..
Thanks

Should be able to get a 2015 P500 for around $7800+ tax

11B500P

11B500P

Aug 28, 2015
Ebensburg Pennsylvania
Thanks

I just purchased a brand new green P500 for 8529.00 OTD. Got them to nix the freight and setup charge by saying I would just drive farther to a dealer that would BUT I wanted to keep my business local, my repairs local, my word of mouth local, and low and behold they matched the price. I will keep my word and do what I said. Sales tax in PA is 6.25% I believe.

Plus before I purchased the machine I researched some of the people who I knew who knew the dealership owner. As I was talking to the owner I named drop some of the guys we both knew. Then I got into the money talk.......after all was said and done I don't think he had any chance of not matching the price lol. Best of luck....remember, it is only money

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbyhill
H

HKJIII

Aug 7, 2015
I just purchased a brand new green P500 for 8529.00 OTD. Got them to nix the freight and setup charge by saying I would just drive farther to a dealer that would BUT I wanted to keep my business local, my repairs local, my word of mouth local, and low and behold they matched the price. I will keep my word and do what I said. Sales tax in PA is 6.25% I believe.

Plus before I purchased the machine I researched some of the people who I knew who knew the dealership owner. As I was talking to the owner I named drop some of the guys we both knew. Then I got into the money talk.......after all was said and done I don't think he had any chance of not matching the price lol. Best of luck....remember, it is only money
thanks for the feedback..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!