P1000 Wheel alignment

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Has anyone measured the rear toe on a 1000 ? What should it be and what has been measured? Mine has about 3/8” total toe in. The front wheels were toed out about 5/8”. I set the front to be about 1/8”- 3/16” toe in per side and it seems to roll easier. The rear susp seems fairly stout but has no adjustability. I’m sure Honda felt on such a vehicle it’s just not necessary.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yea the STOCK rear arms have always been a joke for camber and toe cuz of the no adjustability. Know matter what u do they will always be toed in at the top. The measurements will b different depending on tires as well. This is why a majority have bought aftermarket arms that allow camber adjustment, most popular being the SATV arms.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yea the STOCK rear arms have always been a joke for camber and toe cuz of the no adjustability. Know matter what u do they will always be toed in at the top. The measurements will b different depending on tires as well. This is why a majority have bought aftermarket arms that allow camber adjustment, most popular being the SATV arms.
JEEP just empty every pocket
BOAT bust out another thousand
PIONEER 1000 same as BOAT. Everything cost another 1000.
🤪

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Has anyone measured the rear toe on a 1000 ? What should it be and what has been measured? Mine has about 3/8” total toe in. The front wheels were toed out about 5/8”. I set the front to be about 1/8”- 3/16” toe in per side and it seems to roll easier. The rear susp seems fairly stout but has no adjustability. I’m sure Honda felt on such a vehicle it’s just not necessary.
I set the toe in at 1/8 for both fronts combined, the camber isn't as easy, actually a pain in the butt, set shock sag with simulated riding weight, 1.5 inches, I used 80 lbs bags of Quick Crete and an ice chest full of trail pops. Then you can set the camber which is a pain with SATV arms. And by the way you need to do a center line to adjust the toe in / out on the rear as well. I measured the distance between arm bolt locations and used a couple of jack stands and pulled a center line. This takes some time, but do it or you will have one squirrly driving buggy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!