Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That's the first reasonable trail shot you madman have posted in this thread!

I know a few guys that like to read about near death experiences, but never before have I encountered a whole group that's trying to experience one first hand! :eek:

Lol that is spot on.......and hilarious!

As much as I'd like to comment on other posts I'll refrain so we can get back on track. I dont want to continue to derail the thread.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: dnjones161
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Whos running spacers and who isnt. Anyone installed them then took them off?

Right now Im running 1" in the front and 2" in the rear. Ive thought about going to just 1" in the rear to try and get a little narrower for tight trails, and to stay cleaner. My dilemma is I like the width because that adds to stability.

What setup is everyone running?
Do you have any additional fender flares? Many guys have mud busters. I made my own and they are a huge help!. Its amazing how much less mud comes in through the side window area now.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Do you have any additional fender flares? Many guys have mud busters. I made my own and they are a huge help!. Its amazing how much less mud comes in through the side window area now.

I'm running Black Waters tires, they clean out quickly and don't throw mud up, just throw it out behind the tires. Don't run mud busters. ????????????????

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm running Black Waters tires, they clean out quickly and don't throw mud up, just throw it out behind the tires. Don't run mud busters. ????????????????

I call BS!
4EBFD439 83C1 4327 8214 5F892D24DC49

advertisement
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got 1" spacers to go on the back when I put my 5+2 wheels on. Havent decided whether to keep it that way or go with 2" in the back and put the 1" in the front.
You will feel the stability it will add. 1inch in front 2inch in back. We also have the 1 1/2 if you don't want to go the full 2" that is our most popular. They are on sale now at rb3offroad.com and any order over 120 use coupon code taketen for ten dollars off.

Reactions: Remington
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wheel spacers do add stability and a wider stance. If you are not looking so much for the wider stance even putting 1inch on all 4 you will notice the added stability. Our best seller is our wide track bundle which is 1in from 1 1/2 on back.

Reactions: Remington
TireTechGuy

TireTechGuy

Jul 29, 2021
New Brunswick Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unfortunately regardless of what you’d be breaking, threading the needle isn’t possible where we ride in St. Marie’s with wheel spacers in some areas.
View attachment 101654
This was my buddy. He’s got alum roof and larger off sets. After he kinda made it into the trees we spent 1/2 hour winching him out with both winches.
We had just gone through there and came back for him. The trails are like that whole way through and he couldn’t make it at all. Width is a whole different ball game up here. A lot of times you have to drive a couple feet up the trees before they get skinny enough to let you through. That’s why we screw up the plastics so bad but don’t tear up drivetrain.
I sware I just seen a tik tok of this guy in that exact spot lol

Reactions: CumminsPusher
TireTechGuy

TireTechGuy

Jul 29, 2021
New Brunswick Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why
You will feel the stability it will add. 1inch in front 2inch in back. We also have the 1 1/2 if you don't want to go the full 2" that is our most popular. They are on sale now at rb3offroad.com and any order over 120 use coupon code taketen for ten dollars

1.5 in the front and 2 in the rear on 5-2 wheels.. that’s with shocks and lift. I’m pretty close to even. Maybe a 1/2-1” difference
Why is everyone running a half inch smaller spacer up front the rear already tracks wider than the front to begin with if you want the same offset look all the way around with stock wheels wouldn't you put like an inch and a half up front and a 1 in the rear?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I sware I just seen a tik tok of this guy in that exact spot lol
I’d highly doubt it lol. Our trails aren’t exactly heavily traveled, most people don’t like loosing plastics.
if you hear or see another machine out there it’s our group or possibly a dirt bike, even then it’s probably our group.

Reactions: TireTechGuy
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!