P1000 Where to order accessories online

J

Jakey

May 30, 2016
San Francisco Bay Area
Ownership

1. 1000-5
im looking to order the door cupholders and underdash storage for my 16 p1k5 deluxe. Any recommendations?

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City
Did you end up finding them? I want to get them to. I was at the dealer picking up my roof yesterday and they quoted me like $30 for the plastic part and $7 per bolt @ 4 bolts per cup holder. I figured there has to be somewhere cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did you end up finding them? I want to get them to. I was at the dealer picking up my roof yesterday and they quoted me like $30 for the plastic part and $7 per bolt @ 4 bolts per cup holder. I figured there has to be somewhere cheaper.

I ordered cup holders from dealer with the push clips they aren't bolts for about 15$

Reactions: sharp and nbomar
GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
Ordered underdash storage the other day from procaliber. Use code "savenow" to save an extra 5%

Make me smile just after I place a $320 order that is still on the brown truck I get a 5% discount email

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think the guy just couldn't find them and told me a price that he know I wouldn't go for.
lol that is the case occasionally!

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I ordered some parts from procaliber for the first time and I would have to say it was a really bad experience. I don't think anyone staffs the phone. You have to leave a message or send an email and be prepared to wait days for each response. They do have good pricing though.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered some parts from procaliber for the first time and I would have to say it was a really bad experience. I don't think anyone staffs the phone. You have to leave a message or send an email and be prepared to wait days for each response. They do have good pricing though.

I agree with this...

J

JTW

The wait is what I'm finding is a little ridiculous!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've only ordered a couple things from them and have had the same experience. They're usually the best price but aren't top of my list for buying from. I'd hate to have to return something

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!