P1000 Which plow system? Denali or Warn?

M

Montster

Nov 13, 2019
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have a 2019 pioneer 1000-5 LE and I am looking to put a snow plow system on it. I am trying to decide between the Denali or Warn systems. I really like the fact that I could put the hydro turn on the Denali in the future. I also like how the Warn doesn't reduce the ground clearance at all and you can leave the plow mounting bracket on all year. I am wondering about the pro's and cons to each system and especially wondering if you can leave the Denali mounting bracket on, and if you do how much ground clearance do you lose if any? I am also wondering what would be the best winch mounting bracket to go with these systems and and Axon 4500-s winch. Any knowledge or help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!