P1000 Denali hydroturn wiring

G

gdslamba

Aug 11, 2022
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello! I have a 2022 pioneer and recently mounted the Viper 4500 V2 winch on it. Now I am working on getting a Denali plow mounted with hydroturn. The instruction manual suggests that could re-use the contactor for the winch for the wiring for hydroturn. Has anyone else tried that?

The hydroturn did come with a contactor as well and the wiring setup for it seems very similar to the winch. But I am not sure if both accessories can be powered off the same contactor.

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello! I have a 2022 pioneer and recently mounted the Viper 4500 V2 winch on it. Now I am working on getting a Denali plow mounted with hydroturn. The instruction manual suggests that could re-use the contactor for the winch for the wiring for hydroturn. Has anyone else tried that?

The hydroturn did come with a contactor as well and the wiring setup for it seems very similar to the winch. But I am not sure if both accessories can be powered off the same contactor.
I used a joystick and electronic FWD/REV relay module for my Kolpin with the PWR angle kit... the joystick is really nice... Lt/Rt is the plow pwr angle and Up/Dn is the winch. I did keep the Winch In/Out switch and the winch remote.

FWD REV Relay Module for Motor or Linear Actuator Reversing Relay Module 12V 24V 4 way Momentary Switch 12V 10A Joystick   Progressive Automations

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!