BOX1

P1000 White Lightning Build

snuffnwhisky submitted a new Garage Item:

White Lightning Build

Bought her 2 weeks ago. Had a full page s*** list the first night. Didn't really know about Honda having a sxs or much about sxs's until I talked to my brother about getting one. He works at the local Honda shop... lucky me! Started reading this forum after talking to him and out of the blue a guy at work wanted a four-wheeler and I had one... so it begins!

View attachment 23741

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you see the tow test up Ike's gauntlet from the "fast lane truck"?

The small 2.7 L eco-boost pulled the trailer up the hill faster than the 6.2! The 3.5 L eco-boost is a beast for a small gasser. I put over 100,000 miles on mine so far with the tuner pushing over 500 foot pounds of torque and towing heavy loads and always hauling a payload in the bed. It's been a fantastic engine.

I just picked up a 2017 F150 with the 3.5 L eco-boost. It's still in my garage getting lift, tires, light bar, tuner and other accessories in the bed for hauling work stuff. I'm sold and got a second one.

View attachment 50937

Oh by the way, Ford's PDI is about the same as Hondas. The rear axle was 24 ounces low on gear oil! And the transfer case was 6 ounces low. It's sad that I have to go behind everything and everyone to make sure stuff is done right.
Nice truck Joey, I've got a buddy that pulls a 10k plus 5th wheel with his 16 eco boost. He really likes it.

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Sumb**** almost got me. Picking up some wood I cut a while back. Reached under a log to pick it up and my hand took off. He's no longer with us...

IMG 20170801 191207029

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sumb**** almost got me. Picking up some wood I cut a while back. Reached under a log to pick it up and my hand took off. He's no longer with us...

View attachment 51183
Your place has now been added to my list of "no visits" during warm months (along with the "other" Don). Y'all and them d*mn low crawlers!!! Keep em away!!!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll let my daughter hold your hand if needed lol. U machining anything?
By God I just might take you up on that. Is she packing? Lol. I don't play when it comes to those low boys. I've only seen one at home this year. He was trying to cross the driveway but I rolled a 1ton sxs over his azz several (and I do mean several) times.
And no nothing in the works currently. Had too much other crap going on. Got 3 sets of doors that need hardware but that's very time consuming.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Rebuilt the exhaust system. The flex coupler came apart when @CumminsPusher took it out last. Used a small oval chambered muffler instead of the straight through Magnaflow. Much quieter than before.

IMG 20171209 013107664

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rebuilt the exhaust system. The flex coupler came apart when @CumminsPusher took it out last. Used a small oval chambered muffler instead of the straight through Magnaflow. Much quieter than before.

View attachment 59690

Looking forward to hearing that on the 30th

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 59690

Careful!!!!!!!

You keep on doing stuff like that and people are going to think that you might actually know what you're doing!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 59690

No more dual outlets?

I’ll stop by say hello Wednesday. I got to hear it

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!