P1000 White Lightning Build

snuffnwhisky submitted a new Garage Item:

White Lightning Build

Bought her 2 weeks ago. Had a full page s*** list the first night. Didn't really know about Honda having a sxs or much about sxs's until I talked to my brother about getting one. He works at the local Honda shop... lucky me! Started reading this forum after talking to him and out of the blue a guy at work wanted a four-wheeler and I had one... so it begins!

View attachment 23741

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Right rear is finished mocking up. Other side should go a little faster.

20191009 212333

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
195$ is a bit steep for what that is. I’ll probably fab something up for that money I can mess up allot of material
I thought so too...
But...making one isnt quite as easy as you may think. I spent months mocking up different setups. Finally just gave up and did this.

Reactions: Tigermark and BWAF
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Might as well fab a whole new frame, instead of chasing the weak points?????????
Next step will be building a frame to support you mods! HA! Don't think the stock P1 frame will support them for very long??????????????
Stop being a fun suck

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Stop being a fun suck

When at Bryant’s Cove a few weeks ago, he hit a stump that stopped the vehicle. It would have definitely bent a tie rod at least on a stock machine.....No damage at all. But there is more leverage there due to the longer arms so you’d think it’s susceptible to damage. I reckon he beefed up the mounts with duck tape enough?

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When at Bryant’s Cove a few weeks ago, he hit a stump that stopped the vehicle. It would have definitely bent a tie rod at least on a stock machine.....No damage at all. But there is more leverage there due to the longer arms so you’d think it’s susceptible to damage. I reckon he beefed up the mounts with duck tape enough?
Oh the factory frame is nothing special I'm just giving Smity a hard time

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yea, I bashed my head off the welded grab handle on the cage. Saw black and had to stop and chill for a min. b**** is gone now for a soft hand hold lol.

Resized 20191012 211229

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!