Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Choogsbro, the B on this report card is directly tied to taking my son to Windrock. Looks like I’ll have to leave him at home so his grades don’t suffer. It’s tough being a parent, but I have to look out for him.;)

93A9D8DF D8C3 47C1 B170 02E096C66776

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
@Choogsbro, the B on this report card is directly tied to taking my son to Windrock. Looks like I’ll have to leave him at home so his grades don’t suffer. It’s tough being a parent, but I have to look out for him.;)

View attachment 175977
That's a little hardcore don't you think ?

Maybe you're not the nice guy we all thought you were.

Cut that boy some slack.

Lighten up Francis

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
So my kids are 5 & 6, I recently put a set of car seats in the back of the p1k5. I had them laying around and thought it would make their ride a bit more comfortable and also they can see a bit better. My questions, is this good enough to ride around at RRB or do they still need helmets? Car seats are up to date and the exact ones my wife has in her truck. They have plenty of safety features, just want to know how strict it is up there when it comes to helmets 🤔
Thanks for any input 👍

J

JTW

So my kids are 5 & 6, I recently put a set of car seats in the back of the p1k5. I had them laying around and thought it would make their ride a bit more comfortable and also they can see a bit better. My questions, is this good enough to ride around at RRB or do they still need helmets? Car seats are up to date and the exact ones my wife has in her truck. They have plenty of safety features, just want to know how strict it is up there when it comes to helmets 🤔
Thanks for any input 👍
You only need helmets on the main road.. you should be fine.

Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
You only need helmets on the main road.. you should be fine.
So I'm planning on taking that ride to the train/prison, I think the ride back is on roadways. Should they have helmets even while in their car seats? My wife says yes but I know the kids get tired of having them on after a while.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
So I'm planning on taking that ride to the train/prison, I think the ride back is on roadways. Should they have helmets even while in their car seats? My wife says yes but I know the kids get tired of having them on after a while.
I believe on the roads everybody needs helmets.

J

JTW

Technically, yes..

Reactions: JenElio
J

JTW

However, if kids are in a car seat.. I’m not sure how that would play out.

I’ve yet to see an infant helmet so... I guess our 9 month old will just be out of luck.

Reactions: JenElio and Russ989
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anyone under 18 is required to wear a helmet on north Cumberland wma. I dont how strict they are about giving tickets for not wearing them. Technically riding the blacktop from the prison is illegal with or without a helmet no matter the age but everyone does it. The only roads that's legal to ride the blacktop roads with helmets is in caryville, royal blue, stinking creek and lafollette. As long as you're not being a dips***, the cops wont mess with u.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
WTF MAN? where's the listing for the kids that identify as peanut butter children? Totally what the f*** what's wrong with you man? You are sooooo non inclusive!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!