P500 Who wants a diff. Lock ?

jphunter55

jphunter55

May 7, 2017
Indian River County, Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
I just have this fear that Torq-masters may have under estimated how badly this is wanted and didn't make enough to cover the demand.

I realize they will be making more but I really wanted this installed when I go down to Hatfield Mcoy's next month.

It's not the end of the world if I miss out on the first batch , I can wait :(. I know this much , when they are available, I will be hitting the buy button that day :)

I second that motion that Chooglin should be in the initial run of lockers. He got the ball rolling on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Chooglin is the man and definitely deserves one of the first. It wasn't that big of an issue for me until he started b****ing about it. :D
I didn't send them anything until late in the game and don't think I even got a response. I'm probably way down the list if I'm even on it. That's cool as long as I have one installed for the takeover next year I'll be happy. Kinda want to see what others encounter on the install to make it easier for me later. ;)

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
For me the deciding factor is power steering. I really don't want it for a few reasons, but if you combine the price of PS with the locker it's another $1000 into a machine that can be replaced with a new RS1 or even Talon at this point.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
For me the deciding factor is power steering. I really don't want it for a few reasons, but if you combine the price of PS with the locker it's another $1000 into a machine that can be replaced with a new RS1 or even Talon at this point.

But does a talon have a front diff lock and power steering??????

Sorry couldn’t resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yota87

Yota87

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Ga
Ownership

1. 500
Well I know one thing for sure I’ll Be buying the locker as soon as it’s available. I mean never had a problem getting to where I was going but there has been a lot of time where a locker would have help me a lot.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Lol , maybe I'm just freaking out about not getting one , but I have a feeling they will sell out quick.

I think you're just freaking out. I'm sure they produced enough to meet the amount of emails they received and probably a good bit more for the stragglers that will jump on board after the release. Wouldn't be a good business practice to under deliver and I'm sure they're looking to recoop some of the money spent on R&D. ;)

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
b
DUDE!! :eek: Dangerous territory there buddy! Unless ur not married anymore, then it goes without saying....sorry... voices in my head again:)
I'm safe she doesn't read the forums.

I'm thinking of getting the locker just for those few times in the spring thaw that it gets really nasty on the trails, oh plus it will just be cool to have it in there always waiting to help dig through some stuff and pass "others" on the trail.

$429 sounds good although I'm NOT on the list as of yet.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
b

I'm safe she doesn't read the forums.

I'm thinking of getting the locker just for those few times in the spring thaw that it gets really nasty on the trails, oh plus it will just be cool to have it in there always waiting to help dig through some stuff and pass "others" on the trail.

$429 sounds good although I'm NOT on the list as of yet.

So I'm confused. You are buying a locker for a P500 but you list "other brand" as your machine. ????????

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I'm confused. You are buying a locker for a P500 but you list "other brand" as your machine. ????????
I believe he has said his 500 is on it's way to the dealership right now.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Gotcha. I guess I missed that part.
Our P500 is sitting up north in the garage with all his buddies (gocart, KQ400, raptor 350) just waiting for us.
Next time I go up with the enclosed trailer I'll see just what it will take to get it in the trailer so I can bring it back and forth and have more wrenching time on it.

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Locker effort is just another notch in @Chooglin ‘s. Club Contributor banner. Persistent pays off!
Yes another fine job, I'm so glad I just recently bought our P5 so I didn't have to wait as long as others.

That locker is going to change for the better the way some people look at the Pioneer 500's.

We have limited need of it but more and more I'm thinking I'd rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!