P500 Who wants a diff. Lock ?

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Oh right just remembered it wont work on the P5 because of the rear brake, would also need brakes at each rear wheel then so there's even more to doing it.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@Bastardchild , we'll be needing an install video for the P700!:D I don't have one of those under the bench!:eek:
Oh i thought you said you had a P7 front diff under the bench you were gonna experiment on. My bad! If youre hinting for me to buy one and install it in my wifes P7 that is gonna have to wait. Mine comes first. Plus....she set a new world record this weekend on her P7-4...broke all 4 axles within 15 minutes of each other. Lol Had to tow her back to the parking lot and me and a couple of my buddies went into 'Pit Crew' mode. Changed out the rear axles in like 10 minutes. I thought i was gonna change the fronts out too, but i forgot i sent them back because they bound up at full drop. So i gotta get axles for her too. Lol

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Oh i thought you said you had a P7 front diff under the bench you were gonna experiment on. My bad! If youre hinting for me to buy one and install it in my wifes P7 that is gonna have to wait. Mine comes first. Plus....she set a new world record this weekend on her P7-4...broke all 4 axles within 15 minutes of each other. Lol Had to tow her back to the parking lot and me and a couple of my buddies went into 'Pit Crew' mode. Changed out the rear axles in like 10 minutes. I thought i was gonna change the fronts out too, but i forgot i sent them back because they bound up at full drop. So i gotta get axles for her too. Lol
What in the world did she do to brack all 4 axles in a single day. That took some extreme driving to acomplish that.:eek:o_O:confused:

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
What in the world did she do to brack all 4 axles in a single day. That took some extreme driving to acomplish that.:eek:o_O:confused:
She was rocking back and forth in a watery mud hole trying to get it up and over a hill that was under water. The back end was going down in the water while the front would try to climb up and over a submerged hill. After trying it several times and having a few guys push sideways on the roof to help her grab traction, the drivers front broke, a few minutes later the passenger front broke. We winched her out and realized the drivers rear was also broke. So then she starts limping back to the parking lot in 1wd and halfway back the final axle broke. All within about 15 minutes of each other. I just pulled out the snatch rope and pulled her back and changed out the rears with my buddies. Then back on the trails and down to the river to swim! :)

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Now that's pretty selfish! ;) You should just buy the wife a sherman tank and get it over with!! Lifting the throttle when shifting between forward and reverse might keep it together a little longer:D You gotta show us a picture of that P700.
Here ya go!

20180624 111226 20180624 111259

advertisement
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
You gonna loose somebody to a gator or anaconda in that stuff!
Actually my wife ran over about a 5' gator years ago when we rode 4 wheelers. It was in a retention pond by her parents house. Didnt know it was there and she went in and ran over a 'hump' and it ran out of the water and headed for the woods hissing at us lol. We've also seen a moccassin or 2 riding the waves we make out into the woods too. That was a few years back though, also in the 4 wheeler days in the Balu Forrest behind my house before they put a barbed wire fence around the whole place. Oh well we're getting off topic like JWB said. Lets talk about lockers now lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!