jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Thanks for taking the time to record three wheel action for video use prior to installing the locker, that shows some great forethought on your part! Also, thanks for the bit where you unplug the power steering, that helps.
I have some footage of me trail riding without the PS plugged in that didn’t make the cut I’ll make sure to post on the forum when I get the chance as well.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Over 36500 views of this thread..and climbing like a P500 with a locker. See what you started @Chooglin ! Calling mine a Clocker. LOL.

Last edited:
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
@Chooglin Don't want to go off topic :) BUT with all those views in this thread you should slip an advertisement in here for your awesome made p500 glove box. ;) You and your glove box deserve a shout out in a hot thread. :)

The genius of orchestrating the diff lock is that every time I see @Chooglin name on a new post I think box.
The advertising value of the name association is pure genius.
Read an article recently that said Toyota's profit last year was about the same as there advertising budget.
Chooglin just needs to scale up a little bit to match Toyota's $24 billion profit.

C

Chooglin

The genius of orchestrating the diff lock is that every time I see @Chooglin name on a new post I think box.
The advertising value of the name association is pure genius.
Read an article recently that said Toyota's profit last year was about the same as there advertising budget.
Chooglin just needs to scale up a little bit to match Toyota's $24 billion profit.
As far as "orchestrating the diff. Lock" I did the easy part , all I did was sent the email to get it all started ,it was @JWB , @jay_man81 and Torq-Masters that did all the hard work.

If I could get 1/1000th of Toyota's profits I would be a happy man :)

H

Husker1

Oct 24, 2017
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 500
How touchy is it? When on the road do you have to be really careful making turns- like making a turn through an intersection in the rain for instance?
You get used to it just don’t stand on it going around corners when wet or snow.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JWB
J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Here’s a tip for you guys, use a HD grease on the mating surface of the upper torq locker ratchet to the case. It will help hold the upper portion in place while sliding the top center portion of the assembly onto the lower center portion through the carrier access hole.

23306597fa025a409132a0445bc28da0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter
RydeAK

RydeAK

Aug 20, 2016
Alaska
Ownership

1. 500
How come there’s no videos yet of ppl conquering epic mud holes???

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!