BOX1

P500 Who would trade theirs in

BURNDOG

BURNDOG

Sep 4, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
Who would trade their p5 in if the 2021 comes out with the 520 engine and a few other improvements like front locker and more suspension travel... Bottom line what would it take for you to trade?
It would take more than a 520. Power steering is not needed on a small machine like the p500. Locker is no big deal. But a little more punch (More than 520) might be cool.
like a 700 in a 500 frame. Like the maverick sports. They come in a 800 or 1000 🤷‍♂️

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Power steering is not needed on a small machine like the p500. Locker is no big deal.

After sending this machine through things I never thought possible, then staring at the trail from hell in front of me, I'll take every advantage I can get to help get me through it. It really depends on where you ride, otherwise I've spent like 12 grand on sh** I don't need. 🤔

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
After sending this machine through things I never thought possible, then staring at the trail from hell in front of me, I'll take every advantage I can get to help get me through it. It really depends on where you ride, otherwise I've spent like 12 grand on sh** I don't need. 🤔
First time I’ve seen that number thrown out and I believe it. Makes me feel good too sense I think I’m around 8. But who’s really counting......🤣

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Well I found a 2020 white p5 That I’m putting a deposit on in the morning and I’m gonna pick it up next week. I would pick it tomorrow but my little dog has been sick so I’m gonna wait till she gets better before I travel and pick it up..

D

Duckhunt

If you search on here it's been reported the 520 foreman has 1.3 hp more than the 500 (475cc), if I remember correctly. Weight differences in tires & add-ons, or even being a big fella like me could make more of a difference than 1.3hp... But clearly I'm also a believer in every little bit helps!

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
No way.Locker,ps,walker evans shocks and spending money to make my 17 shift and behave like a 15 model.[no auto shift up or down].Plus,it smells like me now and may or may not have a booger or two wiped on the edge of the seat.Who would want it??

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
First time I’ve seen that number thrown out and I believe it. Makes me feel good too sense I think I’m around 8. But who’s really counting......🤣
$3k seems like the sweet spot for mods. Had to up the amounts for @trigger more than once.

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
I have so much invested in accessories on mine that I would take a bath on it. So the bottom line is no I would not trade for a the new model, I would be better off adding whatever it has for new items.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!