Who's buying the Pioneer 1000-6 CREW?

I

Irishwhip

Sep 3, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The seat itself pops off instead of flipping up. It’s a bad design if you ask me. My old Polaris had this and I’d rather it just flip up. The seat covers are going to get cut and it’s a pain to line everything up each time.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The seat itself pops off instead of flipping up. It’s a bad design if you ask me. My old Polaris had this and I’d rather it just flip up. The seat covers are going to get cut and it’s a pain to line everything up each time.
Yea, and I imagine with the Polaris our were removing it a lot.

H

HondaTech

It's been that way since 2014 with the Pioneer 700. I dont know what you mean by cut, but Polaris has to design their machines to be worked on since there pieces of s***.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hmmm, you've got me wondering now. I haven't seen the rear seat layout for the 6. Do the seats still flip or are they fixed?
The rear seat bottom is the same part number as the front seat. That part number also replaces all the seat bottoms from 2016 and up pioneer 1000s. And for anyone that was interested, I finally received my seat that was on Backorder from ronayers.com. $209 with no extra shipping charges.

advertisement
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The rear seat bottom is the same part number as the front seat. That part number also replaces all the seat bottoms from 2016 and up pioneer 1000s. And for anyone that was interested, I finally received my seat that was on Backorder from ronayers.com. $209 with no extra shipping charges.
Any noticeable difference?

I

Irishwhip

Sep 3, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It's been that way since 2014 with the Pioneer 700. I dont know what you mean by cut, but Polaris has to design their machines to be worked on since there pieces of s***.
With the Polaris I had to set it down on the floor boards gently or the hard edge of the seat would hit the hard floor and the vinyl would get cut.
Then you have to line it up just right when putting it back on. I think it’s a lazy ass design and it should be obsolete.

H

HondaTech

With the Polaris I had to set it down on the floor boards gently or the hard edge of the seat would hit the hard floor and the vinyl would get cut.
Then you have to line it up just right when putting it back on. I think it’s a lazy ass design and it should be obsolete.

That's cheap ass Polaris junk for you, ive never ripped a Pioneer seat setting it on the floor or tossing it on the roof.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

That's awesome info, now the question is if the seat backs are the same, or at least bolt up the same? If it does then a P1 shield would fit front or back on a P6. I need to get a look at one.
Nomo

Last edited:
H

HondaTech

That's awesome info, now the question is if the seat backs are the same, or at least bolt up the same? If it does then then a P1 shield would fit front or back on a P6. I need to get a look at one.
Nomo

They mount the same way as far as I'm aware.

Honda even left the mounts for the 5 seat cage on the rear of the frame under the bed.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How long did you have to wait?

rcolson29

rcolson29

Jul 14, 2019
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wonder if Honda is going to have a decent cab enclosure for it? Pretty disappointed in the factory options for the 1000-5, but I use mine almost exclusively for plowing and ice fishing.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!