Who's buying the Pioneer 1000-6 CREW?

CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, its not as cool as my prediction from back in 2016...

Reactions: TxDoc
CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For me, I think they needed to make it shorter. I fully understand the 6 seat and full size bed, I'm sure they'll sell tons of them. Personally I wish it had the stance of my teryx-4 though... then I'd be sold for sure. What I'm wondering is how long before somebody gets one of these 1000-6's, and then puts the bed and rear cage on from a 1000-5, so they have an 8 seater. I mentioned it to my brother and he is seriously thinking about it. He has 3 kids, and they are always bringing friends along. He has a viking 6 now with a bench seat bolted in the bed.

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There is a guy on Facebook that has done it already.

Holdemuphondaman

Holdemuphondaman

Dec 7, 2022
Bowling Green KY
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well it was the only new Pioneer I could find anywhere in stock without a wait so I bought one 2 days ago. I’ve been buying from SuperATV since the first Rzr came out in 08 to 2015 so it’s been awhile since I’ve called them. So I called them on my way home and a woman answered and couldn’t confirm any parts for my machine not even the windshield. So I called back and went to TECH line which was a different woman and same response!! Not sure when they hired in these lady’s who don’t know anything about them but I’ve went on and ordered parts elsewhere. Not a bad machine for a little more than the 22 1000-5 DLX but it’s a little bigger than I expected even though it fit on my new 12ft trailer. Probably going to list it for sale and wait for a new 1000-3 or 5. Bowling Green KY

4270B09E B59F 4FED A13B 8A3AAB4EEBAB

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well it was the only new Pioneer I could find anywhere in stock without a wait so I bought one 2 days ago. I’ve been buying from SuperATV since the first Rzr came out in 08 to 2015 so it’s been awhile since I’ve called them. So I called them on my way home and a woman answered and couldn’t confirm any parts for my machine not even the windshield. So I called back and went to TECH line which was a different woman and same response!! Not sure when they hired in these lady’s who don’t know anything about them but I’ve went on and ordered parts elsewhere. Not a bad machine for a little more than the 22 1000-5 DLX but it’s a little bigger than I expected even though it fit on my new 12ft trailer. Probably going to list it for sale and wait for a new 1000-3 or 5. Bowling Green KY

View attachment 367596
Welcome from commie run Michigan!

Congrats on the new rig! time for a bigger trailer tho! Yikes!!

Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV

View attachment 367596
Welcome to the club from Tennessee
congrats on the new ride

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks guys! Does anyone have a tire size recommendation 28x10 or 30x10 all 4? Looking at cheaper tires so expect them to run short. Just wondering if the 30 is too big? Like to order a set today! Thanks
Use the search up top right!
topic has been beat to death like a jockey trying to win the KY derby!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!