Future Who's ready for the 2018 HONDA TALON SPORT SxS?

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
what time do they plan on making the announcement

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
This will ONLY be the 2017 Pioneer 1000 today.
Sources say 7:30 pst (10:30est).
We are hopping it will be earlier than that though.

Grrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eltobgi
Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Speaking of which, was there ever anything else on this guy? I think @snuffnwhisky is showing us his white one as a distraction, this is actually sitting in the other corner of his shop!

IMG 3739

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Old news, we've known the Talon name was trademarked, known something was coming (what , when, how much) all remain to be seen.

Just a regurgitation of a google search, by a mag that was relevant for dune riders in the 80's.
Ok, can you translate that for me, I'm not aware of what you speak of.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Speaking of which, was there ever anything else on this guy? I think @snuffnwhisky is showing us his white one as a distraction, this is actually sitting in the other corner of his shop!

View attachment 34207

I have no idea what your talking about.

198965 1552457665064 4332948 n

Really don't lol. Wish I did. I think a bunch of us could be paid consultants by honda and produce the most awesome machine available but Honda is behind a few years but getting there. Sad too because they have so many resources. Guess they were scared.

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
I have no idea what your talking about.

View attachment 34208

Really don't lol. Wish I did. I think a bunch of us could be paid consultants by honda and produce the most awesome machine available but Honda is behind a few years but getting there. Sad too because they have so many resources. Guess they were scared.

what year Nova is that? I had a '69 396 4 spd car in HS. She was kind of an odd ball custom order with the sport coupe package, Glacier blue with the blue vinyl top. Never finished it though. Would love to get my hands on another one when time and space allows.

Reactions: Eltobgi
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
what year Nova is that? I had a '69 396 4 spd car in HS. She was kind of an odd ball custom order with the sport coupe package, Glacier blue with the blue vinyl top. Never finished it though. Would love to get my hands on another one when time and space allows.
Think they all looked alike! Both Camaros. 67 and 68. Never thought those old cars would be as valuable as they are now.

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Think they all looked alike! Both Camaros. 67 and 68. Never thought those old cars would be as valuable as they are now.
Hah jeez, shows you long long it's been since I've worked on old cars! Yeah it's pretty nuts. Everytime I see the prices of em I think back just 10 or 15 yrs ago and you could pick up a driver for a fraction of now. My dad raced his 67 Camaro at Lions way back. He still kicks himself for selling that one!

Reactions: snuffnwhisky
Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Anyway, sorry for getting off topic. Hopefully we see a true sport SxS from Honda soon. I wonder if their new i4wd in the new LEs is an indicator? My understanding is that it's kinda similar to what the polaris' currently have. Can see the benefit to be able to carry more speed through varying terrain.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyway, sorry for getting off topic. Hopefully we see a true sport SxS from Honda soon. I wonder if their new i4wd in the new LEs is an indicator? My understanding is that it's kinda similar to what the polaris' currently have. Can see the benefit to be able to carry more speed through varying terrain.

My understanding is that it was borrowed from the automotive division, I would guess Acura based on how my TL worked and how this works. There are a few changes between them but I had an 11' TL so the system might have been changed since.

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!