rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Freaking loving my machine! I fly through the same trails that I had to be careful on in the Kubota rtv. the RTV was just so wide and slow, at around 60" and my P5 Soars comparatively. The added benefit to carry an extra person or my dog plus gear and access to those 50" trails in the west I plan on spending so much time on soon is gonna be so rewarding. No regrets whatsoever! Bigfoot here I come!
Downloadfile

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
AN/PVS-5B helps to see......Great for meteor spotting too.
They had stuff...to see...hear...
detect....there into it.....
it's like ok...I'm a see to believe
guy...ain't seen...so why am I so Frickin
scared...

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
But even in a bigger machine you need tires, winch, roof, windshield, all the same stuff you would with the P5. So to me that point is irrelevant. You are going to spend the same money on accessories for both machines.
If talking p1000
Add a clutch...
& a trailer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dp5hunter
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A P5 is an excellent tool in the arsenal of searching for Bigfoot, Elk, Moose and Ursus Arctos Horribilis. Oh, and fossils. Does anyone use their machine for trapping?
You would be amazed at how many places I have found to explore just by learning about Bigfoot sighting reports and videos. Even if I never see one, this information has taken me to some spectacular places and the rewards in terms of great memories are priceless. Having the P5 on this next west bound expedition will be to a tremendous advantage for accessing backwoods areas. These are on the UTBDR and the IDBDR.
IMG 0753
IMG 0680

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
A P5 is an excellent tool in the arsenal of searching for Bigfoot, Elk, Moose and Ursus Arctos Horribilis. Oh, and fossils. Does anyone use their machine for trapping?
You would be amazed at how many places I have found to explore just by learning about Bigfoot sighting reports and videos. Even if I never see one, this information has taken me to some spectacular places and the rewards in terms of great memories are priceless.
View attachment 43640 View attachment 43642
I'm the only one...on this forum. ..I think
is a BigFoot....searcher...I don't go out of my
way....for it..but have dabbled in a few...groups
hunts...p5 was a big hit...fun..met some kool
people. .

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
AN/PVS-5B goggles help to see......Great for meteor spotting too.
Meteor site..just off I40...in east AZ...Goggle it..
On other side of I40..is the petified forest...which
is also..a kool place..to vist..there close enough
..,to vist both in one day...

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Lived in Tucumcari, NM
...for 2 yrs...which is the only
.....collage to teach of Dinasour
....meet a few students...ask..
"Wat does a Dinasour bone. .
...look like"....was told..
"A big Rock"

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
You would be amazed at how many places I have found to explore just by learning about Bigfoot sighting reports and videos. Even if I never see one, this information has taken me to some spectacular places and the rewards in terms of great memories are priceless. Having the P5 on this next west bound expedition will be to a tremendous advantage for accessing backwoods areas. These are on the UTBDR and the IDBDR.
View attachment 43640 View attachment 43642

When we go to new area..I contact
New Mexico. ..Ranger in that area...
they mail...or meet up..to give us
maps..of trails in the area

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Start a separate Sasquatch thread....
Started my ATV riding.. in northern Utah..
lots of riding there..my Father was raised in..
the mountains...in Hyrum,Ut....
some brutal riding there...but some great
riding too...

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Started my ATV riding.. in northern Utah..
lots of riding there..my Father was raised in..
the mountains...in Hyrum,Ut....
some brutal riding there...but some great
riding too...
I've been through Logan Canyon a few times. Absolutely love the Uintas, Ashley NF, Sheep Canyon Geologic area, Flaming Gorge..Nine Mile Canyon...

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Although I was planning to keep this to myself, these are many more reasons why I bought a P5. Ridicule away. It's like chasing Gnomes...but hey,...Here's some "history'.
The oldest account of Bigfoot was recorded in 986 AD by Leif Ericson and his men. During their first landing in the New World, the Norsemen wrote about manlike beasts that were “horribly ugly, hairy, swarthy and with great black eyes.”

Among his accounts, Leif told of seeing huge hairy men who towered over him and his men. The “huge hairy men”, according to Leif, lived in the Woods and had a rank odour and a deafening shriek. It should be noted that Leif Ericson and his men describe huge manlike beasts that were loud and foul-smelling and clearly distinct from native peoples. Apparently, Leif had several sightings of the “huge hairy men” before departing the island.
They called the creature “Skellring”. People believe that the creature “Skellring” is what we know today as Bigfoot. This is the earliest recorded encounter with Bigfoot, or Sasquatch.

The Norse word “skellring” is a term of contempt. It means, roughly, a “barbarian.” What is interesting is the word “hairy.” The Norse were a hairy people themselves, big men with matted hair and beards. Why did they remark on the “skellring” being hairy? Was it because they were very much hairier than the Norsemen?
I've been in some pretty remote places and have had on many occasions felt like I was being watched. Gut feeling or sixth sense? Having studied for many years on prehistory, archaeology and cultural anthropology I'm not positive, but my gut instinct tells me the big hairy man exists. If they're not Apes which have escaped over the past 200 or so years...?
IMG 0101

Squatch. Now, granted these could've been stories to frighten children into behaving but they might have some truth to them as well. These American Indian tribes also have stories and dealings with Squatch way before contact with the white man. Here is a list of some tribes, their names for the creatures and the translation.

Bella Coola Indians -Boqs- Bush Man

Shoshone -Tsoapittseor- Cannibal Giant

Yakima -Ste'ya'mah- Spirit hidden by woods

Quinault-Hecaitomixw- Dangerous Being
-Skukum- Devil of the forest

Menomimi-Manabai'wok- The Giants

Zuni -Atahsaia- Cannibal Demon

Okanogan-Snenah- Owl Woman

Seminole -Esti Capaki- Tall Man

Kwakawaka'wakw-Bukwas-Wild Man of the woods
-Tsonaqua-Wild Woman of the woods

Taos -Toylona- Big Person

Klamath -Yayaya'ash- The Frightener

Lenni Lenape -Wsinkhoalican- The Game Keeper

Plains -Iktomi- The Trickster

Paiute -Nu'numic- The Giant

Salish -Sasahevas- Wildman of the woods

Spokane -Se'wen'et'ti- Tall Burnt Hair

Wenatchee- Choanito- Night People

Cherokee- Kecleh ' Kudleh - Hairy Savage

Eastern Athabaskan- Windago - Wicked Cannibal

Shasta - Tahtahkle'ah- Owl Woman Monster

There are more but it certainly makes one wonder.......coincidence, facts, or fables.....It looks like a job for P5 FOOTIN'...to be continued...
Images

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Although I was planning to keep this to myself, these are many more reasons why I bought a P5. Ridicule away. It's like chasing Gnomes...but hey,...Here's some "history'.
The oldest account of Bigfoot was recorded in 986 AD by Leif Ericson and his men. During their first landing in the New World, the Norsemen wrote about manlike beasts that were “horribly ugly, hairy, swarthy and with great black eyes.”

Among his accounts, Leif told of seeing huge hairy men who towered over him and his men. The “huge hairy men”, according to Leif, lived in the Woods and had a rank odour and a deafening shriek. It should be noted that Leif Ericson and his men describe huge manlike beasts that were loud and foul-smelling and clearly distinct from native peoples. Apparently, Leif had several sightings of the “huge hairy men” before departing the island.
They called the creature “Skellring”. People believe that the creature “Skellring” is what we know today as Bigfoot. This is the earliest recorded encounter with Bigfoot, or Sasquatch.

The Norse word “skellring” is a term of contempt. It means, roughly, a “barbarian.” What is interesting is the word “hairy.” The Norse were a hairy people themselves, big men with matted hair and beards. Why did they remark on the “skellring” being hairy? Was it because they were very much hairier than the Norsemen?
I've been in some pretty remote places and have had on many occasions felt like I was being watched. Gut feeling or sixth sense? Having studied for many years on prehistory, archaeology and cultural anthropology I'm not positive, but my gut instinct tells me the big hairy man exists. If they're not Apes which have escaped over the past 200 or so years...?
View attachment 43643
Squatch. Now, granted these could've been stories to frighten children into behaving but they might have some truth to them as well. These American Indian tribes also have stories and dealings with Squatch way before contact with the white man. Here is a list of some tribes, their names for the creatures and the translation.

There are more but it certainly makes one wonder.......coincidence, facts, or fables.....It looks like a job for P5 FOOTIN'...to be continued...
View attachment 43644
Dude....take a break....haha
that's kool...
I've rode alot of places & states
...& it's a fact,,,ATV/UTV

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 43643

View attachment 43644

No info...on wat the Navajo....call it
.....this is Navajo Nation?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!