Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No info...on wat the Navajo....call it
.....this is Navajo Nation?
the Navajo actually refer to themselves as the Dineh which simply means "the people". Many North American Indian tribes names for themselves almost always have the same reference.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Definitely not my area of expertise but if we are entertaining the subject...I think there is way bigger and freakier sh** in the water that we don't know about. We can get a good look at everything on land, but not down there.

That ain't no sh** brother! The Grate lakes has some scary stuff in there! Especially in Lake Superior

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely not my area of expertise but if we are entertaining the subject...I think there is way bigger and freakier sh** in the water that we don't know about. We can get a good look at everything on land, but not down there.
the Mariannas Trench is many miles deep and I read recently that we've only explored something like 5% of the ocean's depths. Amazing stuff for certain. The universe.......

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That ain't no sh** brother! The Grate lakes has some scary stuff in there! Especially in Lake Superior

I think everyone should see it once, an ocean of fresh water. Peaceful and serene one minute and pure liquid hell the next. Gitcha Gumi ain't no joke!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone would ever like to educate themselves on many of the tribes of North America in detail then I'd like to recommend anything by the author John R. Swanton. He wrote many early bulletins for the Smithsonian back in the 1800's.
Not an expensive book But thick and laden with in-depth information about the tribes their language and cultures; The Indians of the Southeastern United States: John R. Swanton: 9780874748956: Amazon.com: Books
41hMoNrdTtL SX258 BO1204203200

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Was going to post this on another thread but seeing as we're all over the place on this one...
Tried out the new tachometer I hooked up and it was a nice add on. Let the wife drive for a bit and she was able to shift based on the posted rpm's. Made it a more enjoyable ride for me. Found I get a pretty smooth shift every time at about 2700. Noticed in 5th gear that 2700 was about 33 mph.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
the Navajo actually refer to themselves as the Dineh which simply means "the people". Many North American Indian tribes names for themselves almost always have the same reference.
Dine`....you mean..
that's a clan...within the tribe of the Navajo....

D

Deleted member 3748

Hey, do you guys remember that one time when this thread was about a P500? :D I love my P500 and like @trigger , I love the 50" trails. But most of the people I ride with have 800s and up. I'm getting frustrated with that rev limiter. Braap... Braap... Braap... My wife will never let us part with the P500 but I feel I may be adding something to the collection. If the Talon ever makes an appearance it may be that or it's going to be something from Yamaha *gasp*... did Piston say Yamaha? He did... :)

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Hey, do you guys remember that one time when this thread was about a P500? :D I love my P500 and like @trigger , I love the 50" trails. But most of the people I ride with have 800s and up. I'm getting frustrated with that rev limiter. Braap... Braap... Braap... My wife will never let us part with the P500 but I feel I may be adding something to the collection. If the Talon ever makes an appearance it may be that or it's going to be something from Yamaha *gasp*... did Piston say Yamaha? He did... :)
Talon...is a pipe dream...till it shows....it's self
....but I agree..if ya want speed...p5 ain't it...

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm definitely seeing possible issues now that I think about it in my long legs and somewhat cramped leg room in the P5. Today I tried gas/braking with my left leg/foot. Time will tell on some of the longer day trail rides. I too might be seeing another larger machine in the future but also keeping the P5 for it's excellent qualities and usefulness.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why would you go with another brand besides the larger Honda's, are they too slow as well?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Why would you go with another brand besides the larger Honda's, are they too slow as well?

To sneak in on that question, I don't think so! I have a P1K5 and it's got plenty of power. Driven Yamaha's and PoPo's and the P1K5 has plenty of power as them and usefulness. Unless your looking for a sport model. Fun, but good for one thing in my opinion.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Dealer I bought my p5 from...lived a few
doors down...let me take it for a week..
so..I put it..to the test...seen how it would
look..with better shoes & bling...BAM
....bought it..but if I was taller...
wouldn't be a fan...I don't think

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To sneak in on that question, I don't think so! I have a P1K5 and it's got plenty of power. Driven Yamaha's and PoPo's and the P1K5 has plenty of power as them and usefulness. Unless your looking for a sport model. Fun, but good for one thing in my opinion.
good feedback and thanks.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!