Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
got me some of them fancy rock lights coming in the mail! also got a TurnPro blinker kit coming... problem is my switch plate is already full!
Cool Need a review on their kit. Double up your rock light with the rope light.

Reactions: PioneerPete
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks great. Like the "platform lift" lol. I can just barley get the lift arms under the frame on mine at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only way to lift to put the skids on. Don't have any problems after the skids.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thinking a Mazda Miata turbo motor my fit if I cut out the bed. 182 Hp 1.8 L at 9 psi boost.

s*** at that point might as well go 13b turbo from an rx-7 lmao! So...serious I can't tell with you!

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
s*** at that point might as well go 13b turbo from an rx-7 lmao! So...serious I can't tell with you!

Na. Just messing with you guys!
The new ride belongs to a friend of mine that I talked into buying one. It's the only time I've seen two silver unicorns in one place. He's one of my customers, he tells me to just fix it, replace it and doesn't even ask how much. He spends about 50k a year with me so-

I ordered and installed his skids for him today. He is now wanting tires, wheels, and lights- I guess am going to add a billing code- SXS Mods.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher @joeymt33 @PioneerPete @Delton @JACKAL

Done my 700 mile service today on my ride. Everything looked great except my rear diff was low about 5 oz. Had the dealership replace the leaking seal 3 weeks ago and the ass holes didn't top it off when they done the repair.

Question- did notice the sub trans oil did have considerable amount of silver floating around in the oil- I changed the oil at 100 miles too- did you guys notice it in yours?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Na. Just messing with you guys!
The new ride belongs to a friend of mine that I talked into buying one. It's the only time I've seen two silver unicorns in one place. He's one of my customers, he tells me to just fix it, replace it and doesn't even ask how much. He spends about 50k a year with me so-

I ordered and installed his skids for him today. He is now wanting tires, wheels, and lights- I guess am going to add a billing code- SXS Mods.
You suck. Out of anyone here I was actually thinking this crazy dude may just do this!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm trying to design active suspension. I think it would be cool to rise and lower the suspension in the cab without effecting the shocks. Thinking it can be done of the HL Bracket lift.

Coming with your background I believe you can get it done.

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher @joeymt33 @PioneerPete @Delton @JACKAL

Done my 700 mile service today on my ride. Everything looked great except my rear diff was low about 5 oz. Had the dealership replace the leaking seal 3 weeks ago and the ass holes didn't top it off when they done the repair.

Question- did notice the sub trans oil did have considerable amount of silver floating around in the oil- I changed the oil at 100 miles too- did you guys notice it in yours?
I've been having the dealer do my oil changes, so I'm not sure how it has looked.

Sucks that they didn't top you off after fixing the seal.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement