P1000 Windshield/Roof Mount help

C

CAskins

Jan 28, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just bought a Pioneer 1000-5 last weekend. I had them install a roof on site before I took it home so I'm unsure if it's a Honda brand or a Super ATV or something else.

Then yesterday I went back and got a windshield. The brand is Super ATV.

My husband has watched the install videos and hes got it together except we think he may have done something wrong or this windshield just wont fit. He said the mounts for both are interfering with the other.

So basically he cannot install the windshield because the roof mounts are in the way of where he needs to put the windshield mounts on the top bar.

Does this make sense and does anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: Lady01
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I just bought a Pioneer 1000-5 last weekend. I had them install a roof on site before I took it home so I'm unsure if it's a Honda brand or a Super ATV or something else.

Then yesterday I went back and got a windshield. The brand is Super ATV.

My husband has watched the install videos and hes got it together except we think he may have done something wrong or this windshield just wont fit. He said the mounts for both are interfering with the other.

So basically he cannot install the windshield because the roof mounts are in the way of where he needs to put the windshield mounts on the top bar.

Does this make sense and does anyone know how to fix it?
He has something wrong because there is several people on her that has the Honda top and superatv flip up windshield. Ive installed 2 of them and the clamps are very tight fitting with the Honda roof clamps. I cant remember the details but it will 100% fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homer and Lady01
Raynman

Raynman

Sudo Flotation device inspector
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2019
Thumb area, Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good luck, I have read some posts and they work together, haven't done it yet myself, but very soon.

Welcome to the forum.

Homer

Homer

Happy Birthday MoPower!
Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It fits. I just installed my windshield last week. The clamps are very close but they clear fine. Roof brackets may have been installed wrong.
Search this forum for SATV flip install. There's a thread on that very issue.
Good luck.

Reactions: Raynman and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!