Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There's a very high chance we're getting the Wolverine. Can Am changed up the Mavericks (Maverick Sport now) and the price jumped. If I can find a 2018 Maverick 1000 then there would still be a chance, but that's not looking likely. I have a line on a blue X2 RSpec SE and as soon as it arrives we're going to visit it.
That test drive is what happened to us.
05E99E61 3FC1 4068 840E D7645911399B
B2F2C7C7 8787 46E9 B4E0 A2B8C95FC048

I was sick of having problems and we needed a machine. I love our Pioneer and we have to have a multi seater (do not like the x4) it does really well but love the Wolverine too. It’s noisier then the p500 so I’m curious what you’ll think about that.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
That test drive is what happened to us.View attachment 80207View attachment 80208
I was sick of having problems and we needed a machine. I love our Pioneer and we have to have a multi seater (do not like the x4) it does really well but love the Wolverine too. It’s noisier then the p500 so I’m curious what you’ll think about that.
I think coming from a 500 he’ll think that Wolverine is a damn rocket ship!

D

Deleted member 3748

That test drive is what happened to us.View attachment 80207View attachment 80208
The P5 is pretty loud and if it's noisier than the P5 that will be a problem. But everything I've watched and read says how quiet it is so I think it will be okay.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

The P5 is pretty loud and if it's noisier than the P5 that will be a problem. But everything I've watched and read says how quiet it is so I think it will be okay.
Depends if it has a roof and windshield on it.. I was surprised how loud the Wolverine was that I test drove but it had a roof and windshield.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
D

Deleted member 3748

Depends if it has a roof and windshield on it.. I was surprised how loud the Wolverine was that I test drove but it had a roof and windshield.
It comes with a roof. Did you drive the X2?

J

JTW

It comes with a roof. Did you drive the X2?
Nope this was back before I bought the p500. I was amazed how quiet the p500 was compared to the wolverine. But then I bought it and put a windshield and roof on it and all the sudden the Wolvy wasn’t so loud. I dare say if I had bought the wolvy instead of the p500 I probably wouldn’t own a PK5 today. And if I didn’t have a need for the back seats for the kids I would probably have a Wolverine even though it doesn’t go fast enough.

D

Deleted member 3748

Even though this is a Honda forum, I still got a lot of great info from you guys about the Wolverine. More proof of what a great bunch of guys you all are, and everyone at this forum. Thanks, guys!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I guess i'm the only one who has found the 500 to be quieter than expected?
Maybe it's the way i drive it. Don't like to rev the piss out of things.

Test drove a (old) wolvy back last fall, and also thought it was relatively quiet. It had a roof.

This is one of those things that gets me: People complain about heat and noise, and then you look at the sig and they have a full windshield and back panel and all this other s***. That stuff belongs in the garage once it warms up. These are meant to be as open as possible.

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bad Bowtie did you sell your 500 I remember you talking about it. You were looking at 700s at onetime.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!