Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why do these break right there?
Bad crimp from factory. I took mine apart and the break was right at the crimp. I figure it was over crimped when the harness was built.

Reactions: sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys are awesome....

I get so much info from this site and if I can’t find what I’m looking for you guys are jumping into help.

Thanks for the help guys it’s really really greatly appreciated
If you need more room to work on replacing the connector. Remove the seat back. 5 10mm headed bolts and gives you so much more room to work. Also makes checking the air filter easier if you remove it.

Reactions: sharp and Werk
Werk

Werk

May 27, 2016
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gentlemen
Gentlemen
Gentlemen......

I finally had time to put the connector on the sxs.....

Well it didnt work!

I’m completely joking.
It worked like a charm and now I am up and running like it was brand new....
Thank you guys for all your help it’s greatly appreciated.

M

Mtoma

Nov 26, 2020
New York
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a similar issue with a 2018 P1000D, the engine cuts out after the machine is warm. When it turns off the check engine light comes on 1 long and 2 short blinks. Any idea where to look? Thank you!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!