WOOD BURNERS

jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
bet that was some work, you cook on it?
at home we don't, but when we camp we will cook some sausage or burgers on the fire, pretty tasty. I have some cherry trees and when I cut for winter and some of that will be rotten, use that and maple that I have a bunch of in my woods. or sometimes I will make smoking chips from the apple trees in the yard, pretty good

Reactions: sharp and Chooglin
C

Chooglin

bet that was some work, you cook on it?
at home we don't, but when we camp we will cook some sausage or burgers on the fire, pretty tasty. I have some cherry trees and when I cut for winter and some of that will be rotten, use that and maple that I have a bunch of in my woods. or sometimes I will make smoking chips from the apple trees in the yard, pretty good
I have a grate that I setup for cooking on. I have even made pizza on it , now that's tasty!

Took me about 3 months to build it , working mostly on the weekends.

DFABane

DFABane

Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Ok... I do not have pictures yet. But the next time I have to bring wood in I will make sure to get pics.... I use my P-500 with a small lawn trailer to bring wood in... I drive up to the window next to the fire place where we have the wood stacked inside... Pop the screen... And take the wood out of the trailer right into the wood bin next to the window.... It has made my life so much easier.... No more hauling... Just stacking.... LOVE MY LIL' BEAST...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!