People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
So I got to check out the new Wolverine X2 R-spec last night! I was amazed of how quiet it was, how much more comfortable it was, driving it was one of the smoothest sxs's I've ever driven. It had a nice stance, awesome console and storage, EPS and a locker, LED headlights, taillights with reverse lights built in when you put in reverse! Had a stock roof standard. Its refinement is amazing. I loved that dumping bed capability and those arched A arms standard with piggyback shocks. It REALLY got my attention!!! This thing is trail ready from the get go. I put it in low and drove down a small hill and engine breaking was just as good as second gear on the P5...It was pretty incredible for a CVT machine. Only thing needed really is a winch and maybe rock sliders and its DONE!!!!

Only things I didn't like was you have to get used to the entry and exit as they have a stupid location for the door lock. My fat self had to move seat all the way back and tilt steering up to get inside but once there I was very comfortable. I've never owned a CVT other that from Polaris so I worry about reliability but the guy said they have a 10 year belt warranty so that means its pretty built good I'd think? Has anyone tried one of these yet?

I really wished I hadn't stopped at the dealership!!!! LOL

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
J/k.
Maybe I should check one out seeing I may be in the market for a new sxs soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That would be like a Harley site owner saying he was looking into Honda. Not so good for the ratings Lmao. Not like it’s a bad thing but enjoy your next Honda.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Just left one of the local dealers.
2018 Deluxe 5- $18,681 out the door. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
2019 Deluxe 5 - 19,500 out the door. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I did put a bid on YamahaSxS.com back in 2014 when it was on the market. But I see its better used currently.

Max718

Max718

Jun 7, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I got to check out the new Wolverine X2 R-spec last night! I was amazed of how quiet it was, how much more comfortable it was, driving it was one of the smoothest sxs's I've ever driven. It had a nice stance, awesome console and storage, EPS and a locker, LED headlights, taillights with reverse lights built in when you put in reverse! Had a stock roof standard. Its refinement is amazing. I loved that dumping bed capability and those arched A arms standard with piggyback shocks. It REALLY got my attention!!! This thing is trail ready from the get go. I put it in low and drove down a small hill and engine breaking was just as good as second gear on the P5...It was pretty incredible for a CVT machine. Only thing needed really is a winch and maybe rock sliders and its DONE!!!!

Only things I didn't like was you have to get used to the entry and exit as they have a stupid location for the door lock. My fat self had to move seat all the way back and tilt steering up to get inside but once there I was very comfortable. I've never owned a CVT other that from Polaris so I worry about reliability but the guy said they have a 10 year belt warranty so that means its pretty built good I'd think? Has anyone tried one of these yet?

I really wished I hadn't stopped at the dealership!!!! LOL
I stopped by Yamaha just to look at the X2 wolverine and that was a big mistake. I really like the special edition model . Trying to convince my wife we need one

D

Deleted member 3748

I stopped by Yamaha just to look at the X2 wolverine and that was a big mistake. I really like the special edition model . Trying to convince my wife we need one
Get one, you won't regret it!

KC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!