Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I looked hard at the Wolverine before buying the P1000. Actually came very close to buying a coworker's 2016 Rspec Limited Edition. I'd still like to have one someday.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
well I returned to dealer and I sat in the 700 model they had as a leftover and the x2 as well with my big Carhartt coat on. Was definitely a HUGE difference in legroom between the two. With my left knee placement in relationship to the dash, I think it would be bouncing off the dash on rough trails. the x2 switches are almost touching my knee. being 6'4" and 270 lbs makes it hard to enter/exit for sure. yes I'm sure I'd get used to it but I find getting in/out of the little 500 to be easier if thats possible! Why does everything have to have quirks? LOL

B

Bullseye

Feb 5, 2016
Indiana
I just picked up a x2 to replace my P500. There is no comparison between those two. Need to sell the Honda now. They came out with the wolverine about 6 months after I bought the P500 which was a shame because it was pretty much what I was looking for. Considered getting one of the 700's last year and didn't really like it when I sat in it, I thought I liked the x2 better but you all have me wondering if I was delirious. Guess it don't matter now, the x2 is in the garage.

J

JTW

I just picked up a x2 to replace my P500. There is no comparison between those two. Need to sell the Honda now. They came out with the wolverine about 6 months after I bought the P500 which was a shame because it was pretty much what I was looking for. Considered getting one of the 700's last year and didn't really like it when I sat in it, I thought I liked the x2 better but you all have me wondering if I was delirious. Guess it don't matter now, the x2 is in the garage.
Congrats.. I’m sure it’s far above and beyond the p500! And probably the best all around 2 seater out there.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Congrats and welcome to the dark side.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI

Pics and price of the P500?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
2018 I sat in seemed a bit too trail oriented, seats and bed, pioneer was nicer there but, imagine all the wolverines ride nicer. I didn't get a chance to look at an x2 yet but seems like a winner with the power and dump bed at least

B

Bullseye

Feb 5, 2016
Indiana
I have been on the dark side before, had a Grizzly 700 for about 15 years that I used and abused and it held up great. Had a Honda Recon at the same time that treated me right.

ToddH - I sent you the info on the P500. I will post in the general forum if info on an item for sale is allowed, not sure what this sites rules are.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
C

Chooglin

I have been on the dark side before, had a Grizzly 700 for about 15 years that I used and abused and it held up great. Had a Honda Recon at the same time that treated me right.

ToddH - I sent you the info on the P500. I will post in the general forum if info on an item for sale is allowed, not sure what this sites rules are.
@Bullseye you can post it here!

Buy / Sale / I-wanna

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!