Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Look at left picture it shows part of passenger side slider. I will post more pictures later.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I definitely like those. I would like to see some more pictures if they are available for purchase.

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Look at left picture it shows part of passenger side slider. I will post more pictures later.
I definitely like those. I would like to see some more pictures if they are available for purchase.

advertisement
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I`m Jackie Smith I built this rack in my shop for the 1000 .The 2 bolts removed at windshield and rack rotates forward. You do not have to remove rack to remove panel to access battery and etc. I Also built rocksliders and added skid plates underneath floorboard areas.
You are the man, very talented. Are you possibly entertaining the idea of replicating the rack and possibly making it available to more of us? If so what might be price with shipping? Also like your white tail rack in picture :)

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
You are the man, very talented. Are you possibly entertaining the idea of replicating the rack and possibly making it available to more of us? If so what might be price with shipping? Also like your white tail rack in picture :)
Thanks I harvested the deer in Illinois with a bow. Google Huck Buck for story from Whitetail Magazine. On the sliders I have a drawing that I made I am putting dimensions on and will load it on the site for everyone to fabricate from.I am to busy at this time to build and sell them .I may in the future.I have also designed one for the rear and currently working on it. Thanks for the comment and interest. I plan on being at the Pioneer run at Royal Blue.

Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda

Justin_Pack_SouthernHonda

Dec 7, 2015
Chattanooga Tn.
www.southernhonda.com
Thanks I harvested the deer in Illinois with a bow. Google Huck Buck for story from Whitetail Magazine. On the sliders I have a drawing that I made I am putting dimensions on and will load it on the site for everyone to fabricate from.I am to busy at this time to build and sell them .I may in the future.I have also designed one for the rear and currently working on it. Thanks for the comment and interest. I plan on being at the Pioneer run at Royal Blue.

Hey Jackie, I uploaded your drawing. I didn't want to ruin it by writeing or drawing on it lol.( my handwriting looks like another language). Thanks again.
IMG 1181

Attachments

• Untitled_02222016_050141.pdf
    680.5 KB · Views: 258
Itsalljake

Itsalljake

Lifetime Member
Jan 27, 2016
Los Angeles
Reactions: CashMoney
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can't see in this pic but there is a knee brace bolted to slide in hitch behind ball
Awesome, very talented. I have some divergent skills but envy your abilities. Good luck next big game hunting season. :)

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Youtube "tips and tricks" for sure. Miller has a ton of info but you you get great info on all the basics of every process from tips and tricks. It's more tips than tricks, then you Just pull the trigger.
Awesome, very talented. I have some divergent skills but envy your abilities. Good luck next big game hunting season. :)

IMG 2759 IMG 2760 IMG 2771 IMG 2868 IMG 2869 IMG 2873 IMG 2874 IMG 2875

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!