P500 2 inch front receiver

S

Simon

Oct 21, 2015
Hello...First Post Here,
Does anyone know of way to mount a 2 inch hitch receiver on the front of a P 500?
Maybe a Strongmade Bumper set up for winch?

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello...First Post Here,
Does anyone know of way to mount a 2 inch hitch receiver on the front of a P 500?
Maybe a Strongmade Bumper set up for winch?

Welding. This is what I so far found. No specific kits made yet to my knowledge.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @Simon!! see if there is any way to mount one with U bolts on top of the winch mount???

B

Bowtech32

Dec 6, 2013
I looked through most of he post and I have not found one with one yet. I would like to get a winch bumper and install a receiver where the winch usually mounts after I make my purchase.. I am pretty good at doing my own fab work if none is available, as long as it possible to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I looked through most of he post and I have not found one with one yet. I would like to get a winch bumper and install a receiver where the winch usually mounts after I make my purchase.. I am pretty good at doing my own fab work if none is available, as long as it possible to do.
Take a look at the pictures in this post. Pioneer 500 Winch Mount | The Honda Side by Side Club!
It would be easy to stack a 2" pipe on top of another 2" pipe welded together.

*combined your post as this one was not that old!

B

Bowtech32

Dec 6, 2013
I was thinking on getting a strong made front bumper and installing a winch on the bumper and a 2" reciever where the factory location the winch would go. Like I said in another post I have not bought the pioneer yet, just really want to know if I can set it up the way I really want. Playing a small part in my decision on which pioneer I need.
Fb0a4810b69ee1db661de8e9388264fa

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!