2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was told by the lady at the camp site the you need a helmet to ride into town. She said "some of the fellers like to ride in for dinner and fuel."
Was that in reference to ATV's possibly?

Edit, found at following link
Ride Royal Blue Resort

NEW REGULATIONS FOR OPERATING ON THE ROADWAYS:

Effective July 1, 2017 it is now legal to operate your ATV or SxS on the designated County and City of La Follette
roadways. You can now ride from the trail system into La Follette for a shopping break and enjoy lunch, ice cream
or fuel.

1. Operators must be 16 or older and have a valid driver's license.
2. Operate only during daylight hours.
3. Must stay on designated and posted roads.
4. Must carry proof of insurance.
5. All riders must wear a DOT helmet, goggles and use a seat belt if in a SxS.
6. Must lawfully obey all rules of the road applicable to other motor vehicles.
7. Any vehicle operated in the City of La Follette shall be operated in a safe manner.
8. Regular safety checkpoints will be conducted to ensure that riders are following procedures.
9. Subject to any and all applicable laws that are required and established by the State of Tennessee.

Reactions: sharp and JCMINIS
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was told by the lady at the camp site the you need a helmet to ride into town. She said "some of the fellers like to ride in for dinner and fuel."
Our big group was always on the highway with authorities around with no helmet

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 3399

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
That is more for scott county and brimstone area. Royal Blue you dont need a helmet and they dont bother you riding around by the exit. Just dont act like a fool and show obvious signs of impairment.

W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Was that in reference to ATV's possibly?

Edit, found at following link
Ride Royal Blue Resort

NEW REGULATIONS FOR OPERATING ON THE ROADWAYS:

Effective July 1, 2017 it is now legal to operate your ATV or SxS on the designated County and City of La Follette
roadways. You can now ride from the trail system into La Follette for a shopping break and enjoy lunch, ice cream
or fuel.

1. Operators must be 16 or older and have a valid driver's license.
2. Operate only during daylight hours.
3. Must stay on designated and posted roads.
4. Must carry proof of insurance.
5. All riders must wear a DOT helmet, goggles and use a seat belt if in a SxS.
6. Must lawfully obey all rules of the road applicable to other motor vehicles.
7. Any vehicle operated in the City of La Follette shall be operated in a safe manner.
8. Regular safety checkpoints will be conducted to ensure that riders are following procedures.
9. Subject to any and all applicable laws that are required and established by the State of Tennessee.
Ive got tags, they can kiss it.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine as well. Have street car plates on it. Had to do a body code change on the title though.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have 3 different types of plates here in Tennessee. Class 1, 2, and medium speed.
We do as well in Ohio. We have plates for OHV vehicles. I had my title changed from AT (OHV) to UT. This allows me to plate it just like my daily driver. With reciprocity with states, TN should let me identify as a car.

advertisement
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Got my vacation approved and now just have to get everything in tip top shape for the drive and the takeover......I don't get excited over squat anymore,but just seeing how happy my daughter and wife are to come- has me in the clouds." But I don't tell them";)
I gonna look weird just staring at folks when I get there.trying to figure out who everyone is.....I know a lot of you guys by your posts and your animals and your machines but never seen what you look like.
I'm also a little worried of the money you all will cost me after this takeover. Once my wife sees the 1000s and the fantastic builds I have seen....can't wait

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got my vacation approved and now just have to get everything in tip top shape for the drive and the takeover......I don't get excited over squat anymore,but just seeing how happy my daughter and wife are to come- has me in the clouds." But I don't tell them";)
I gonna look weird just staring at folks when I get there.trying to figure out who everyone is.....I know a lot of you guys by your posts and your animals and your machines but never seen what you look like.
I'm also a little worried of the money you all will cost me after this takeover. Once my wife sees the 1000s and the fantastic builds I have seen....can't wait
It is weird to meet everyone face to face. No one will look like you think and there will be a bunch of different accents from all over. Also you will notice that some of the members that post the most on here are actually shy and quiet in person. Lol

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It is weird to meet everyone face to face. No one will look like you think and there will be a bunch of different accents from all over. Also you will notice that some of the members that post the most on here are actually shy and quiet in person. Lol
Except @JTW you will know exactly which one is him

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

The biggest shock to me was that @JTW actually likable and fairly normal in person.

After driving 5hrs in 2015 to meet up with a bunch of dudes I had only met on the internet. I ended up with friends from all over.

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
one thing you guys from out west really have to do is try a fresh acorn. they are perfectly safe to eat right off the ground. its like nothing you have ever tried. isnt that right @LandPioneer

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
one thing you guys from out west really have to do is try a fresh acorn. they are perfectly safe to eat right off the ground. its like nothing you have ever tried. isnt that right @LandPioneer
Haha for sure! Those things are delicious...

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!