2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You guys are a bunch of sissies. I've got 10 1/2 hrs to a pit stop at JTW. God only knows what will happen there. Then 3 hrs to RRB. 828 miles one way. 69d969260ce2374e94040656a3e86f4d

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You guys are a bunch of sissies. I've got 10 1/2 hrs to a pit stop at JTW. God only knows what will happen there. Then 3 hrs to RRB. 828 miles one way. View attachment 62737

Hey we drove 2 days straight without sleep to and from RRB last year for a total of 5800 miles. Leave me out of your sissy talk lol

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ya but what' the plan this year with you and Joe. Could you get an uber to bring you
We could’ve bought a 1000 and left it there for only two trips like last year. Cannot repeat that this year, hopefully next. Plane ride last trip was much cheaper and is on the agenda this year. Not borrowing a machine we will rent something and buy their insurance :)

Last edited:
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We could’ve bought a 1000 and left it there for only two trips like last year. Cannot repeat that this year, hopefully next. Plane ride last trip was much cheaper and is on the agenda this year. Not borrowing a machine we will rent and buy their insurance:)

What' Joe Gona do

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hopefully same thing... hey @Eltobgi RRB? If I agree to get you next year will you fly in this one?
I have been thinking hard on attending! There is no doubt I would love to, but many things need to fall into place to make it happen. I agree flying in would be less expensive, but something about leaving the Beast home just feels wrong!

So for now I will say I will roll up my sleeves and do my best to make it happen.

Thank you @CumminsPusher for making it happen in 2017! I still feel bad about the carnage puddlejumper sustained because I talked you into bringing her and about White Castle:eek::rolleyes::confused:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I have been thinking hard on attending! There is no doubt I would love to, but many things need to fall into place to make it happen. I agree flying in would be less expensive, but something about leaving the Beast home just feels wrong!

So for now I will say I will roll up my sleeves and do my best to make it happen.

Thank you @CumminsPusher for making it happen in 2017! I still feel bad about the carnage puddlejumper sustained because I talked you into bringing her and about White Castle:eek::rolleyes::confused:
I hear you and I’ll be heartbroken to leave Clutch but I look at RRB and it isn’t the best riding imo it’s about the people there to ride with.
Yours got as screwed up as mine buddy. Those two were the most matched Sxs going in and coming out! Lots of miles we laid down in 7 days.
f*** White Castle thanks for bringing that up!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I hear you and I’ll be heartbroken to leave Clutch but I look at RRB and it isn’t the best riding imo it’s about the people there to ride with.
Yours got as screwed up as mine buddy. Those two were the most matched Sxs going in and coming out! Lots of miles we laid down in 7 days.
f*** White Castle thanks for bringing that up!
Lol, Sorry about bringing it up;) Yeah, we may have screwed up our rigs, but DAMN! I’d do it again! Hopefully I get the chance. I will be watching everyone’s plans for Early arrivals and planned ride locations.:)

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

If you can get to Iowa you can ride with me.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!