2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its a bit more utilitarian than most toy haulers......But we love it.Lived in it for a year with no issues. It also has capacity ! Its rated to haul just shy of 8000 pounds, where most fancy haulers are in the 3k neighborhood. That was our main reason for going this route. The misses likes to take alot of crap lol. Bigger tanks than most haulers as well. 90% of our camping is boondocking at the races and the extra water is nice. Larger water heater and grey/black tanks. Our normal race weekends we roll about 28-29k GVW. Be glad to send ya some
I bet that Cummins just eats that up!

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking forward to our first year joining the Takeover and our first time riding at Royal Blue

I didn't know when I joined this forum that everyone gets called by their screen name. Yours presents a unique challenge but I'm sure someone will turn it into a unique variation that you may or may not like lol. For example, @JTW turned mine into "cutout" and he also calls @my99svt ...99 STD's. Glad to have you coming to the Takeover. It will be a great time regardless of what people call you. :)

J

JTW

I didn't know when I joined this forum that everyone gets called by their screen name. Yours presents a unique challenge but I'm sure someone will turn it into a unique variation that you may or may not like lol. For example, @JTW turned mine into "cutout" and he also calls @my99svt ...99 STD's. Glad to have you coming to the Takeover. It will be a great time regardless of what people call you. :)
I see turd dr 6 when I look at it! Turd doctor it is!!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good thing my real name is 2 letters and easier to say than my screen name.

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I used a screenname generator and used that. I didn’t figure I’d post more than a dozen times ever. Never have on any other forum.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I used a screenname generator and used that. I didn’t figure I’d post more than a dozen times ever. Never have on any other forum.
Pretty much same in that I did not figure I would be as involved much let alone meet a good many of the people on here. Had I thought a little more I would have gone a little different

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!