2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well had to go and re register .Had to add 2 more machines coming with me.Going to be a blast.

@markie if you use a iPhone down load Maplets a free app for off line use. Then download North Cumberland/ Royal Blue Map and Ride Royal Blue Map. The will work without cellular coverage. It has the main sections that are normal ridden. If you wanting to go on the wild side then search gps and maps on the forum. Hope this helps.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Is there an advantage to getting them early?
Or could you just pick them up once you get there?

Reactions: sharp
Cavediver

Cavediver

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2016
Seminole FL
Ownership

1. 500
Is there an advantage to getting them early?
Or could you just pick them up once you get there?
When I reserved our camp site the lady @ Royal Blue said they have them available.

Reactions: sharp
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I've been there 2 times now. Not counting the overland adventure. I can get to the top of the world, the creek, the secret spot, and the beer store without a map. Also the haunted grave yard.

I understand now. You are a beer hound! You can smell it from 8 miles away. I just go in circles until I get low then it’s time to get serious!

You are now promoted to trail leader!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I understand now. You are a beer hound! You can smell it from 8 miles away. I just go in circles until I get low then it’s time to get serious!

You are now promoted to trail leader!
Be sure to be on channel 19.

Reactions: markie and BWAF
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Getting lost normally doesn’t bother me none but being in Tennessee in a big group I figured others may not like it so I always nosed in behind someone who seemed important. I got stupid lost for a bit by myself till recognizing something. The woods are always changing it’s not too difficult

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!