2018 PIONEER TAKEOVER - April 20 & 21 - Ride Royal Blue!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
First time for take over. Just thinking since someone has a list of members going, if there would be a posted sheet of names at a place for members to check off as arrived? Something like an excel page table where we can add stuff like the real first names of self/co-pilots to match up with screen names. Extra blank copies so we can makes notes of names in case we meet up. (I have C.R.S. syndrome on names).
We are hoping to have a sign in sheet and then a signup sheet for group rides. More info as time gets closer.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are hoping to have a sign in sheet and then a signup sheet for group rides. More info as time gets closer.

Next one we need to have a box to check. On pubic list or no. I would like to have a directory of people and names. It takes a weekend of riding with someone for me to remember there name.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yep, it's going to be hard to remember everyone.
Best make your own list as there will not be a public one. Sorry!
But, I am working on a surprise for those that ordered a shirt. It's going to be a little troublesome for me but totally worth it.

By the way.. To save me some trouble, I just cut off orders for non sponsored shirts. You can order these again next week.
Remember cutoff for sponsored shirts is this Tuesday!
PIONEER TAKEOVER SPONSOR PACKAGES!

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First time for take over. Just thinking since someone has a list of members going, if there would be a posted sheet of names at a place for members to check off as arrived? Something like an excel page table where we could choose to add stuff like the real first names of self/co-pilots to match up with screen names...in case we meet up. (I have C.R.S. syndrome on names).
I'm not much for organization, I usually just show up and figure it out as a go. I'm not familiar excel so I can't help you there.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
But, I am working on a surprise for those that ordered a shirt. It's going to be a little troublesome for me but totally worth it.

By the way.. To save me some trouble, I just cut off orders for non sponsored shirts. You can order these again next week.
Sorry for running late, just sent in my $$ for Gold Sponsorship package.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I’d like to get a shirt but not sure how to, plus I’ll be on the road over the next 3-4 days heading home from this excursion.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I promise to be the tallest Gnome there. I just gotta find my pointy cap. Gnome, gnome on the road. Where the deer and antelope explode......where seldom is a herd without terrible turds and the clouds of flies are stinging all day....

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not a radio guy, is this the same as those FRS types? No license?
I'm not a radio guy either so can't answer that. I just buy what members suggest lol. There are certain freqs that can be used legally without a license (or so I've been told).

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky

I ordered my t-shirt last month.I don't need to reorder again do I.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!